Chapter 16 - Otis

The next morning, you wake up in Billie's arms with the pleasant aroma of breakfast filling the house. Adrienne was not in the bed. She was most likely downstairs. Billie is still fast asleep with his perfect face.

"Hey babe?" you whisper and kissing his neck, jawline and that luscious bottom lip.

"Hmhm?" He says sleepily. He opens his eyes and smiles at you.

"Good morning handsome." you whisper.

"Good morning gorgeous." he says as he stretches and pulls you in closer to his warm, naked body while kissing your forehead.

"Wow, did we really have a threesome last night?" Billie asks. "I was stoned out of my fucking mind and had a couple of drinks. I---"

"Shhhhhh." you said running your fingers through his hair. "We had sex with Adrienne. And it was so fucking hot. But let's not talk about it."

He smiled and kissed your lips.

"I get it, I just want you to know that you're my primary concern and it was so fucking hot to see you get pleasured by Adie. There's no one I would have been more comfortable having a threesome with than the two of you. I love you more than you will ever know, y/n."

He took your hand and kissed it. You nuzzled your nose on his and gave him a kiss on the lips.

He slides his hand up and down your side and kisses your temple as you talked about your feelings towards the threesome.

"Baby, Adrienne is beautiful and I love her personality. She's very nice and relaxed. She's also got a great set of titties. I'm not going to lie, I loved it, and I was a bit jealous because I'm selfish and I want you all to myself."

He nodded.

"There's no need to be jealous, baby. I love you. But thank you for sharing that with me. I want us to be able to talk about what we were comfortable with. What kind of boundaries were violated, concerns. Y'know? I think we were all able to enjoy the physical aspect of sex without getting our emotions mixed in."

You place your head on his chest and run your fingers through his hair.

"No boundaries were violated. I actually appreciated that you finished inside of me. I think the three of us enjoyed ourselves. I especially loved watching you fuck her. I got so turned on and a bit jealous at the same time. But it was so, so, hot. And she's not too bad with her tongue." You giggled.

He smirked.

"Well, I'm with you, not her. Like I've said before, I will always love her. She has a special place in my heart. We shared a life together, y'know? But what she and I had, is no longer. You're my girl in this new chapter in my life and I love you. So much."

He gives you the sweetest, most reassuring and comforting kisses.

"I love you too, Billie." You smiled.

You get up and shower. Billie Joe gets in with you. You squirt some body wash on a loofa and lather him up with the soapy suds, washing his whole body and he does the same to you. It's the best time saver showering together when you want to quickly get ready.
But most of the time, it always ends up in sex.

So of course, he lifts you up and pounds you against the wall of the walk in shower and you have a mind-blowing orgasm. Not once, but twice. This shower is perfect because it's huge. There's a built in bench you can sit on too. He gets out of the shower first, the room is fogged up from the warm steam and he writes something on the mirror.

When you get out, you see he wrote:

"I love you y/n."

(My sweet boy.) you thought to yourself.