Chapter 11 - Oh Baby Baby, It's Fuck Time!

"Pregnant?" He said. His eyes widened. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Oh no, Billie Joe you hate me." you started to cry.

"Hey babe, no no no no don't cry." He said rubbing your back.

"I don't even think you want a baby..oh my God what did I get myself into? I'm so fucking stupid." You started to sob.

"Hey, hey. It's okay babe, calm down okay?" He said pulling you in for a hug. Holding you close to him. Kissing your cheek and wiping your tears off your face. "Let's go pick up a pregnancy test and see if you are or not first, okay?" He said calming you down. "Come, let's head to the store right now. And you're not stupid don't you ever talk about yourself that way. I also don't hate you." He chuckles.

As you both head down the stairs, he says "We'll be back in a bit." to Jakob who was still sitting on the couch watching TV with Lenny and locks the up the front door. Billie started up the car and you both drove over to the pharmacy.

You wore oversized glasses and a hoodie over your jean shorts. You would die if someone like the paparazzi saw you with Billie Joe picking up a pregnancy test at the pharmacy. This was his hometown and you know people talk. Small town, small minds. Everyone knows each other. You picked up 3 tests just in case one was defected. He held your hand the whole ride back, kissing it and reassuring you to just relax.

As soon as you got home. you quickly went upstairs to the bathroom to pee on the sticks.

"Should only be a couple of minutes." You said anxiously. He's sitting on the accent chair in your room. He ran his fingers through his hair and reached for your hand.

"Y/N.....I want you to know that whatever the result of this test is....I love you no matter what. Do you understand?"

"Yes." you said. Your eyes filling with tears.

You were too nervous to go into the bathroom to check the results. Billie Joe went in for you. He came out with the biggest smile. You were dreading the answer because you already knew by his smile..three test results.....three positives.

"We're having a baby!" he smiled.

You felt the world crashing down on you. (What am I doing? He's 50 fucking years old and I'm giving him another baby? I'm going to ruin his career. His adult kids are going to hate me.)

You mentally start to panic.

"Babe, what's the matter? What's wrong sweetheart?" He asks.

"Billie...it's this whole baby thing. I'm worried because were are moving way too fast. I didn't think we would have a bab--"

"Babe. It comes with the territory of having unprotected sex. We have fucked like rabbits since the night we met. You're also obviously very fertile. My pull out game probably isn't as fast as it use to be." He smirked.

"You already had kids and raised them and now I'm pregnant, what will they say?"

"It doesn't matter, baby."
He held your hand reassuring you.

"Don't you think that considering our age gap, I've thought that you maybe might want to have kids some day if we keep this going long term? I would not want to deprive you from that."

You nodded, wiping your cheeks from the tears that were streaming down.

"Mike and Tre both have their adult kids and then a younger set. I'd have 5 kids if I could. I've always wanted 5. I could start my own basketball team." He chuckled.

"I have 2 wonderful boys. And now this one....maybe we can try for more. I don't care..you're young enough. As long as you want to carry my children, I don't mind having them with you. We at least know they would be beautiful and smart like their mom."

He gave you a hug and kissed your forehead.

You hugged him tightly.

"Tre was 47 when he had Mickey...y'know?" He continued. "Mick Jagger.....73 when he had his youngest kid." He kissed you again.

His kisses were so comforting. Your anxiousness melted away.

"You're going to be a wonderful mom. I promise, I'll take care of you and the baby. He or she will have a good life and won't ever have to go without. You're not alone in this."

He knelt down in front of you and held your hands. Kissing them. Laying his head on your leg. "I want this baby. Even if you don't want it, at least carry it for me and you can sign him or her over to me."

"Billie, I want this baby too. I've always wanted to be a mom. Just didn't think it would happen this quickly into our relationship. And.....I....I- don't want to ruin your life." You said wiping more tears from your eyes.

"You're not ruining my life." He chuckled.

"How are you so calm?" You asked.

"Because I love you and I want a life with you." He looked up at you.

"Sometimes life is unpredictable y'know. But in the end, it's right. We just have to enjoy it and have the time of our lives. Live it up the best we can. I want to meet our baby." He kissed your tummy.

You ran your fingers through his hair. And everything felt like it was going to be alright.

"I love you too. You whispered." Wiping happy tears from your eyes.