Chapter 18 - Shenanigans

The next day, you studied for your bar exam. Literally all morning into late afternoon. Billie Joe went out with Joey and Jakob.

By the time it was evening, you finally got up to do your hair and make up. You and the family were going to Tre and Sara's house for dinner.

The family.....such a great feeling.

You put on the necklace and earrings Billie Joe bought for you.

Looking at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes had been heavy the last couple of days from crying. But you still looked pretty hot.

Billie Joe came home with the boys because you heard the dogs going crazy.
He comes upstairs to find you doing your hair.

"You look so fucking gorgeous." He said.
"How am I so lucky? Come on, lets fuck." He says jokingly. Picking you up from your vanity chair and throwing you over his shoulders onto the bed.

"Billie Joe keep your dick in your pants." you giggle and kiss his neck as he climbs over you

He kisses you. "I missed you." He whispered giving you sweet eskimo kisses.

"I missed you too." You said running your fingers through his hair. How was your day out with the boys?" You asked.

"Fucking awesome. "We took the boat and went fishing, got lunch, played some ball like good old days."

He kissed your forehead.

"I'm gonna go shower and shave off this stubble and get ready for Tre's house. We can leave here in 30 minutes."

"Sounds great" you said.

Jakob and Joey take separate cars because they had prior arrangements after dinner.

Billie Joe had you pick a car and you picked the 1966 Ford Mustang in forest green.

"Let's take this one." you smiled.

"Right on." he said. "Mike bought this one for me as a gift for my 50th."

"Mike has excellent taste and he's a wonderful friend." You said.

Pulling up to Tre's house, Billie Joe opens your door and lets you out.

"What a gentleman" you said playfully.

"Chivalry is not dead my dear." He said in a British accent.

Taking your arm in his, you all get to the door and ring the bell.

"Come on in!" Sara said. Giving you all hugs. "Uncle Biwwie!" Mickey runs over to Billie Joe and gives him a high five. Billie squats down to give him a hug.

"Hey bud, I've missed you." he shows Billie a toy he was playing with. "Wow, look at that huh? That's so cool!" Your heart melted.

Mickey high fives everyone and runs off to play in his room.

"What's up?" Tre Cool comes into the living room with an apron on.

"Uncle Tre, you've been cooking?" Jakob asks with a smile.

"Yes I'm making us a seafood boil." He says. Tre hugs Billie Joe, you, Jakob, and Joey.

"Sit down, make yourselves comfortable. Anyone want a drink? I have whatever you need at the mini bar right there." he pointed to a bar area in the living room corner.

Everyone grabbed a drink and conversated.

You all sat at the table when it was time to eat. Dinner was top notch.

"Tre you did wonderful. Everything tastes so flavorful. And these lobster tails are the best!" You said.

"Why thank you. Everything is fresh from the seafood market by the bay."