Winter Break

A few days passed. And now winter break was coming up. I would just stay in the dorms for the break but the problem with that is the school is adding another floor to the dorms so everyone in the building has to go home for the weekend.

I was laying in my bed, watching TV when Hawks got my attention. "Hey, Touya!"

I looked at him. He looked troubled. "Ya?"

He spoke again, nervously. "I um... you know how we have to go home for the break?"

I nodded. He continued. "Well, I don't wanna go home so... can I go to your place for winter break?"

I was surprised by his question to say the least. But seeing the expression on his face, I knew I couldn't say no.

So I nodded. Dad was just gonna have to deal with it. Plus, he might not end up doing anything to him... most likely.

Hawks smiled. "Thanks man!"

--------

It was the day before break now. I confirmed Hawks coming over with my mom.

Dad was fine with it as long as it didn't get in the way of training Shoto. Of course he'd be concerned with that.

I was packing up my things and Hawks was packing his things when he started conversation. "I'm excited to see the house of Endeavor! I've looked up to him for a while!"

I froze. How could anyone like that bastard? Not even his own wife could like him. He was a monster. But I swallowed the anger and confusion and then replied. "Ya it's great."

After classes that day, we both made our way to the subway station. We got on, (it was packed) and then we walked a mile to my house.

I then stood in front of my door.

Hawks' POV~~~

I watched as Touya walked to the door step. But he... hesitated? I heard him take a deep breath before he went to open the door.

But his hand was shaking. Why was it shaking? Was it that bad? What was that bad?

Touya's POV~~~

I finally opened the door and let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. Right when I opened it, I heard footsteps running up to me.

It was Shoto. He had a few bandages on but otherwise, he was good. He hugged me right away. I hugged him back, I missed him.

"Who's dat?" I heard Shoto's little voice say.

I turned to look at Hawks. He had a sheepish smile on his face. "That's my friend, Hawks."

Shoto let go of me and walked over to Hawks. He then pulled lightly on his wings. Hawks let go of a feather and it laid in Shoto's little palm.

I smiled at it. Then it flew back to Hawks.

Then I heard another door open. My heart dropped when I heard father's footsteps. They stopped a few feet away from me. "Shoto. I did not dismiss you."

Shoto, fearfully, went back to him. They then went back to the training room. The oh so horrible training room.

When they left the room, Hawks finally spoke. "He didn't even acknowledge that you were home?"

I put my hand on the back of my neck. "Ya... but that's normal."

The maid brought him to the guest room and brought my stuff to my room.

I went to the field outside where I was guessing Fuyumi and Natsu were. And sure enough, I was correct.

They didn't know that I was here so their faces lit up when they saw me. They both ran up to me and Natsu spoke first. "Is it true that you brought home a friend?"

I nodded and Fuyumi hugged me. Natsu just ran straight for the guest room.

Hawks' POV~~~

The maid left me to unpack. While I was unpacking my clothes, the door busted open.

I turned around extremely fast to see a slightly younger boy with white hair with a few red streaks on the side.

"YOU'RE HAWKS RIGHT?" He basically screamed. "I'm Natsuo!"

I looked at him surprised and then smiled. "Ya! That's me. You're the second youngest right?"

He nodded. He then grabbed my arms and started dragging me. "Come on! We're gonna play ball!"

I then walked with him to where the others were outside. I looked around and saw Touya and a girl. But not the youngest kid.

The girl looked at me and smiled. She came up to me and stuck her hand to me. "Hi! I'm Fuyumi!"

I shook her hand and then spoke to Touya. "Where's your youngest brother, Shoto was it?"

Touya almost responded but Natsuo interrupted him. "Ya Shoto. He's training with our father right now!"

I was confused. Training? What did he mean? "What do you mean training?"

Fuyumi stopped Natsuo from speaking any further. "It's not important! Anyways, let's play ball!"