Special Chapter 2

(I am sick as fuck rn! That also means that I am bored as fuck. So I got an idea to give you guys some more trauma. Here ya go!)

Hawks' POV

It's been around 70 years since you died, Touya. I'm now 93, and I have still never forgotten you. I never took my ring off, or dated anyone else. Eri is so much older now, and I'm so proud of her. She became a hero. Her hero name is Tenshi. She became the number 3 hero. She also started telling a lot of people about you based on the stories I told her. She is so proud of you. And I am so proud of who she has become.

Even now, as I lay on my death bed, I looked back on the memories of watching her grow up. I would think about you the whole time. And it felt like you were with me. And even when I was out with her, I would look at everyone that passed me, and I would look for you. I would look for your white hair, and your burns. I wished that I could see those piercing blue eyes even one more time.

I pray to whatever god I believe in just so that I can see you again, maybe even in the afterlife.

Eri sat next to me as I spoke to Touya in my head. She held my hand as my breathing got slower and slower. My wings have started to get heavier, and harder to carry. I turned my head and looked at Eri as she smiled at me. She still had the feather necklace on. It made me smile, remembering the one that is still with Touya as I lay here. I looked back up at the ceiling. Touya. I can't wait to see him again.

I can feel my soul slowly leaving my body. My heart getting slower and slower. I watch Eri as her face grows sad, watching me leave. And suddenly, I feel weightless. I looked at my body below me and see that I'm rising out of it, sitting up, leaving it behind. I look back at Eri and see someone next to her. I smile as I look at him. Touya. He smiles at me and reaches his arm out for me. I reach forward and grab it. There are no wrinkles on my hand. I'm no longer 93.

I climb out of the bed, with Touya guiding me. His smile seems to be glowing. And then I hear his voice for the first time in around 70 years. "I've missed you, Keigo."

I just about jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly. It had been so long without him. I looked back at Eri. She was holding my hand, and though I couldn't see her face any longer, I could tell she was crying. I looked back at Touya. "Will she be okay?"

He kept the smile on his face and nodded. "I've watched her for 70 years. She will be just fine."

I hugged him again. "Take me away, Touya." And I could feel my soul depart, leaving this realm with the man that I still love.

(FINE! You guys can have a happy ending>:( But omg while I was laying in bed, I realized how similar the ages between Hawks and Touya were to me and my crush! When they were in school, they were two years apart, and Akane thought it was weird because of the age gap. BUT IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF AN AGE GAP!!! I have a really big crush on this boy at school and he's only TWO YEARS OLDER THAN ME! My friends think it's weird but my step-aunt and her boyfriend are both completely convinced that he likes me! I'm just hoping that if I was able to make it work between these two, it will work between my crush and I :'(... Hopefully)