Shenanigans

Hawks' POV

I reluctantly opened the door to the dorm room and looked inside. Todoroki was laying with his back to me in a sleeping position. But he wasn't sleeping. I could just tell. I stood there for a second before slowly stepping inside, closing the door. I grabbed some clothes from my drawer and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the water and got undressed, completely aware that I head some feathers in the room but was too lazy to move them. I got into the shower and felt as the water ran down my chest. It was relaxing after today. I turned around and let it soak my wings before getting my hair wet too.

Touya's POV

When I heard the shower door close, I looked over at the rest of the room. I noticed that he had feathers all over the place. I smirked slightly thinking of doing something to them while he's in the shower. But then I thought better of it and laid back down and got on my phone, blocking Akane.

Hawks' POV

I didn't feel like using soap yet. Just enjoying my shower. I stood under the water, with it hitting my wings. The air was hot. It felt good. Suddenly, I felt a sensation in my wings. My eyes shot open wide as I felt it. It was one of the feathers outside. It felt like... Todoroki was dragging his finger across. I closed my eyes and leaned against the tiled wall. Fuck. That was getting to me.

Sometimes... that can get me horny. When he didn't stop, I got out of the shower, getting water everywhere, and slammed the door open, showing my whole naked body. If he acted like he didn't care. I wouldn't either. I stared at Todoroki angrily. "Stop it!"

(NSFW)

He stared at me in surprise before smirking and continuing to move his finger across before bring it to his mouth and licking it. He was trying to mess with me. Fuck. And it was working. I clenched my teeth and went to shoot the feather to me but he gripped it tight. I realized that I was about to get hard right there at that moment so I slammed the door shut to cover it.

I went back into the shower and decided to deal with it. I let the water run across my muscles again as I felt the sensation continuing. Except now, I felt it on another feather too. I cursed to myself as I leaned against the shower, looking down at my newfound boner. I sighed angrily. I didn't wanna masturbate to this. I had a boyfriend!

But after a few more moments of standing there, I thought 'fuck it' and decided to just touch myself. I started slow, leaning my back against the wall. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of the feathers. It felt good to be honest. I squeezed a little more as I moved the speed faster, panting a little, but making sure you can't hear me over the shower.

When I felt him halt the movement for a second, I slowed down and continued when he moved. Until I was moving very fast, humping into my fist while holding the wall to my side with my hand. I was trying my hardest to stay quiet, whimpering a little as I bit my lip. I stared down for a second, thinking of what I was doing and then I stopped when I felt Todoroki playing with the feather even more, dragging his finger across the sides. It was obvious he wasn't gonne stop until I got out.

At some point, after going really fast, I finished, and I bit my lip hard, keeping in the moans. I panted softly as I caught my breath before finishing the shower. When I got out and dried off, I looked at my clothes and smirked at the thought of making Todoroki regret that. I grabbed the clothes and walked out without putting them on. Todoroki looked at me in disgust and I smirked at him. "What? You obviously already hate me so it's not like I can get you to like me. I've been trying for almost 3 years."

He stared at me for like, 2 more seconds, before dropping my feather and looking at his phone.

Touya's POV

I cannot BELIEVE he had the guts to come out during his shower wearing nothing. But to do it AGAIN?! Jesus Christ he was gonna be the death of me. When he sat down on his bed, still drying his hair with one hand holding the towel, and then other one holding his phone, I couldn't help but think about when he came out in the shower.

I thought of how the water ran perfectly down his muscles. The water dripping off of his wings. His wet hair dripping onto his angry face. His... yeah I'm not gonna think about that. I shook my head of the thoughts and got back on my phone.

(NSFW over. Except for Hawks walking around naked to upset Touya:) Continue if you want)

Hawks' POV

I was on my phone, still naked, towel now away, when I saw Yumi appear in the corner of my eye. "Hey, Hawks. Can yo- OH FUCK!" And then she was gone. Me and Todoroki both stared at where she appeared. Before both of us starting laughing hysterically. I held my stomach as I laughed. I HAD to tease her about that.

Todoroki looked at me with a rare smile, still laughing a little. "Who was that?"

I was still laughing. "My... My friend, Yumi. She was probably asking about... nevermind." My smile faded and I looked away from him. He stared at me for a second, knowing the moment was over and then looked back at his phone.

After a few seconds, I got dressed and left the room. I'm exhausted. But I need an excuse to go somewhere. I guess I'll go to Yumi's dorm. When I knocked on her door, she opened it, looked at me, and then slammed it. I stood there awkwardly as I heard panicked whispering in the room. Then she opened it again. "Sorryyy! Come on in!"

I walked in and put my hands in my pockets as I stood in front of both of them when she sat on her bed. I could tell Mio knew what had just happened because she was trying not to die of laughter. I looked over at Yumi. "I'm sorry. You came in at the worst possible time. I was being petty because Todoroki wouldn't stop messing with my feathers while I was in the shower."

She stared at me for a second before answering. "Doesn't that make you horny? You're feathers being messed with?"

I looked away with a blush and nodded. I told her that in a game of truth or dare. It was embarrassing because people started messing with my loose feathers. The only problem was that they weren't doing it right. So it just annoyed me.

Anyway, during that visit, I told them what happened but not the conversation I had with Todoroki. Then I left again and when I got back to the dorm, the door was open and I heard yelling. I looked into the room and Todoroki screamed at the one and only... Akane Ito.