Dinner

Later that night, we were walking to the dining room for dinner. Natsuo and Touya walked into the dining room but Fuyumi grabbed my wrist to stop me.

I looked at her confused. She looked troubled. "Um... we have a rule at the dinner table. I don't know if Touya told you but... don't speak."

I looked at her confused but she continued. "Don't talk unless he speaks to you first and if he does just nod. If he asks you a question, make it a short answer."

I nodded as we both walked in and sat down. I sat next to Touya who sat next to Shoto.

We began eating. After a little while, Endeavor spoke. "Shoto has been doing good on his training. Not as good as Touya but he'll do."

He took another bite of his food. "It's a shame really. That Touya couldn't do it. Isn't it, Rei?"

He turned his attention to the mom. "Yes. Shoto is so young. I'm sure he'll get stronger as he grows."

Then there was a slam on the table. I swivled my head around to see Touya. "I CAN DO IT! IM STRONG ENOUGH! I CAN BEAT ALL MIGHT!"

Endeavor slammed his fist on the table. "DONT YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME BOY! YOU SPEAK WHEN I QUESTION YOU! OTHERWISE STAY IN YOUR PLACE!"

I was so confused. Touya stood up and left the room. Endeavor got up and left after Touya. I heard faint yelling and banging while we finished our food. Then Rei spoke. "I apologize, Hawks. I didn't want it to be like this for your first night here."

I smiled. "It's fine! I'm used to stuff similar to this so it's not that bad."

After dinner, I went to my room and got ready for bed. I couldn't fall asleep though. I don't thing anyone would be able to after that dinner.

Natsuo's POV~~~

I sat outside Touya's door, starting to fall asleep. But that's when I heard it. Crying, whimpering. Touya was having a nightmare. I went into the room and towards Touya.

I hugged and comforted him until the nightmare was over. Then I left his room.

Hawks' POV~~~

The walls must have been really thin because I heard the sound of Touya's crys from my bed.

I left the room and walked over to see Natsuo leaving the room. He looked at me and smiled. "What happened?" I asked.

He responded. "Touya has been having nightmares for months so I sit outside his door to get ready just in case one happens. When it does happen, I hug him and tell him that it's okay. Then when it ends, I leave."

I nodded my head. "Oh."

He smiled at me again. "But all is fine. He will probably have another one in a few days."

I went back to my room and finally fell asleep.