Not A Chapter but HELP ME

REQUESTS OPEN

I am stumped. I feel like you guys would be good with this. So I write non fanfiction books and I feel like they're starting to get bland. Now, since all of you liked the ones that I wrote on this account, I was wondering if I could get advice on what would make a reader feel more interested in the book. (Not including sex. That's just a Dabihawks thing for me)

If you have any ideas, please for the life of me, comment them. If you do, then I'll take requests for extra chapters, whether I like the idea or not.

And for some idea on the type of book that it is, it's a dystopian book (a sequel) and in the first book, the two main characters took down one of the corrupt government workers that turned out to be a god and then made this world(It's better than it sounds, trust me. I'm not good at summaries) And in the second book, the god comes back since they don't die forever, and now he claims to be trying to do good, even though that's a lie and they don't believe him.

Basically, the problem is that I already have some interesting details, but I can't add them in until later in the book, meaning right now I'm getting writers block and the book is at a stand still. So again, I beg of you guys. I will make extra chapters as soon as possible if you give me ideas. And I WILL! I promise.

Ideas or Advice please!