Touya's Wrath

Touya's POV

I remember how Shoto came up to me to tell me that she made him uncomfortable during her first visit. During the second visit, he never said anything to me after the next morning. He looked upset. I assumed that it was from Endeavor. I failed to realize how he glanced over at Akane every meal and when they passed each other. I failed to notice the horror in my brother's eyes the morning after it had happened.

I failed to realize that the girl I had started to actually develop feelings for had raped my 8-year-old brother under the same house as me. And I didn't do anything. I was too oblivious to my little brother's pain. And even now, I think of this all and realize how useless I still am. I can never become a hero like this. I can't even save my brother when he's in the same house as me. Instead I brought the danger to him.

My father is right. I'm useless. A piece of trash that's better off dead. That's nothing more than a failed experiment that's burdening him. I actually thought that if the child was mine, I could have a chance to prove my worth. Prove that I could be useful to a child. Love someone. Have someone truly love me. I could be better than him. But I'm not. I was wrong. I'll never be better than him.

I'll always be that big brother who can't shelter the young. I don't have a cape to shelter the cold. I don't have wings to fly people to safety or cover people from harm. I don't have super strength to lift debri off civilians. I only have a quirk like Endeavor's. I quirk that only causes harm. Except mine is worse. It's hotter. Burns more. I'm not even strong enough to handle my own fire. I'm absolutely useless.

Hawks' POV

My heart dropped. Shoto?! His younger brother?! An image of Shoto when he was 6 years old flashed in my brain. Him holding my feather. She... RAPED HIM?! I focused my attention back on Todoroki. He was screaming in her face but I couldn't focus on what he was saying. I looked at her hand. The skin was melting. I had to stop him or else he would be arrested. His whole future would go to shit.

I ran up to him and grabbed him from behind, wrapping my arms under his own, and taking flight, going for one of the tall buildings around us so he could just run off. I could hear him screaming in my ear but I ignored him as I landed on the roof of a tall building. I let go of Todoroki. He kept screaming. "LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW, HAWKS!"

He had to calm down. "CALM DOWN!"

But he didn't "LET ME THE FUCK DOWN!"

"TODOROKI, CALM DOWN!"

He ignored me. "THIS ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS! BRING ME BACK DOWN RIGHT NOW SO I CAN KILL HER!"

I clenched my teeth before yelling again. "Todoroki-"

He interupted. "LET ME DOWN!" He screamed louder this time.

But I was frustrated. Really frustrated. "TOUYA! CALM THE FUCK DOWN-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! I NEVER LET YOU CALL ME TOUYA!"

I clenched my fists. "YES YOU DID! WE WERE YOUNG AND YOU TOLD ME TO CALL YOU TOUYA!"

"BUT I TOOK IT BACK! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT!"

My fists started to tremble. I needed answers. Why? "WHY DON'T I HAVE THE RIGHT, HUH?! TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!"

Todoroki went to speak but I continued. "APPARENTLY IT'S NOT YOUR DAD! PROBABLY NOT YOU! NOT AKANE BECAUSE YOU KNEW HER FIRST! WHAT THE FUCK IS IT? WHY'D YOU PUSH ME AWA-"

"IT'S YOU!" I paused, staring at him while he cried as he screamed. "IT'S YOU, HAWKS! I HATE YOU!" His voice calmed a little. "I have hated you ever since I brought you to my house. You annoy me SO FUCKING much! Everytime I LOOK at you! Everytime I HEAR you! Your SMILE! Your WINGS! Your FACE! EVERYTHING! It makes me wanna KILL MYSELF just LOOKING at you! You're so ANNOYING! And now you're sticking your nose in MY business! Worrying about MY family! What the FUCK, Hawks?!"

I stared at him in silence as he breathed heavily, clenching his fists. He held his mouth shut in anger. I stared silently. It was... me? He just hated me? I couldn't do anything to change it. It was just me. I pushed him away without realizing it. I was the reason for all his hate. For everyting that happened. I'm... not worth being a hero like this.

Todoroki walked to me and leaned into my face, squeezing my jaw hard. "Now, I'll tell you this one time and one time only! Take... me... down... or I swear on my mother's life that I will jump off this building.

I took a deep breath for muttering out one word. "Fine."

I grabbed him kike I did before but this time from the front and flew him down, dropping him a while away from Akane and then flying away, going to the dorms. I... was a terrible person.

Touya's POV

I slammed on the cement and people around me stared. I landed on my hands and knees. But right there, I started to sob. And I kept sobbing. Poor poor Shoto. He went through that without me knowing. With no one to save him. And I couldn't even get revenge because Hawks stopped me. But then I paused. Hawks stopped me. He told me to calm down. But I wouldn't listen.

Hawks was thinking about me. He was trying to make sure I didn't get arrested. I would have been put in prison. I would have killed her. Right there. In front of everyone. I would have killed her and the baby!

Hawks' POV

I walked into the building, feeling like shit. I walked up to the front desk of our dorms and stood in front of the lady that I was familiar with. I stared in sadness at her brown eyes and short, blonde hair. She looked at me with a smile. But when she noticed my face filled with sorrow, she softened her look. "What's wrong, Keigo?"

I squeezed my fists as I felt tears prick at my eyes. "I wanna change my dorm."