Chapter 31

Warning - SMUT

I was desperate to feel him properly, it had been so long since we'd been intimate, in fact the last time had been when I'd fallen pregnant, and my hormones were driving me wild, I needed him so badly. Feeling his hot hardness pressed against me was not enough. I loomed above him kissing him hard, feeling his moans as I ground down rhythmically against him. He pulled me hard onto his lap, holding me by my thighs, stopping me from moving, looking desperately undone, hair messed up with curls in all directions from where I'd been running my hands through it, eyes dilated, unfocused and dark with lust, swollen wet lips as he tried to talk, before I interrupted "the scans say everything is fine, the babies are okay, please, I need you!" 

Less than a second later he began rubbing me against his straining erection, throwing his head back against the back of the sofa as I began to kiss and nibble along his neck, small groans and moans escaped from him as I sucked deeply on his collarbone, leaving an almost black mark as he moved to pull off my top, leaving me in an overflowing black bra, which was already becoming too small to restrain my breasts, as he shoved his face into them sucking his own marks into my pale skin, still grinding against me. It was becoming too much the sensations overwhelming me as I pulled away and stood up briefly to rip off my leggings and pants as Tom lifted his hips enough to pull his joggers down slightly and free his throbbing erection. With no further thought I climbed back onto his lap sliding myself onto his cock. As it stretched me out I could feel every vein and ridge and my head fell back and I moaned, feeling so good. 

"Oh god, you're so tight and wet baby, so hot." Tom whimpered as he held onto my hips helping me to lower myself fully onto him as our groins met.

"Don't move, please!" he whispered, face screwed up as he tried in vain to get control over himself, feeling me clench around him, unable to stop my body from chasing its pleasure, already so close to cumming. I sat there eyes closed, both of us fighting to keep still as his cock twitched inside me and my body clenched back. "Just fuck me, please" I begged him as my body teetered on the edge I was so turned on. On hearing that he instantly thrust up hard, using his powerful legs to drive into me and within seconds I came around his hard cock, head falling onto his shoulder as I shook on his lap, moaning his name into his ear and hearing a strangled cry from him just seconds after, as he shot his cum deep into me. We sat there, close and tight, feeling aftershocks run through both of us. 

"Well that happened," I managed to say as he laughed, causing his semihard cock to move deep inside me, causing me to gasp and him to moan back. "I need to move, or we'll be here all night, not that that's a bad thing" I suggested. Face to face he reached to cup my cheeks holding me close enough for a gentle, probing, loving kiss, before steadying me as I moved off him to manage the situation.

"So, about the ring?" he asked cheekily as I returned with clean underwear on. I pulled on my discarded tshirt then held out my hand to him so he could slide the ring back to its former spot, kissing my finger as I settled back against his side, dinner cooking, dog snoozing and our itches nicely scratched, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke early the next morning and leaving my sleeping love in bed, face down on the mattress, head buried into the pillow, arm curled around it, other arm stretched put behind him, duvet twisted between his legs, he looked utterly at peace; and I went to make some breakfast - craving a salty bacon sandwich on toasted bread, stomach growling at the thought. I padded into the kitchen, letting Tessa out as I passed, before rummaging through the fridge for the ingredients and setting to work turning the bacon as the kettle boiled for my red berries tea and a normal breakfast tea for Tom. It didn't take long and heading back upstairs I eyed the post which had arrived extremely early today then popped the letters onto the tray I held carrying it upstairs to surprise my love. I entered the bedroom seeing him still in bed, but now curled up on my side of the bed into a ball, holding onto my pillow for comfort. I set down the tray and sat on the bed alongside him, pressing my naked thigh against his stomach as I stroked the nape of his neck, feeling the soft stray hairs contrasting with his warm skin, as he nuzzled his head back into my touch. I kissed his cheek as he opened his eyes sleepily taking me in and sighing in contentment.