Chapter 11

Warning - SMUT

I took in a sharp breath, my heart pounding so fast in my chest I thought for sure he would be able to hear it in the silence of the room.

"I've wanted to tell you for a while, but could never find the right moment, but I really like you, I mean REALLY like you, and if you don't feel the same it's fine" he babbled on looking away from my face, losing his confidence in his confessions "we can still just be friends it's fine, its fine" he said almost to himself before he looked up at me, a faint blush on his cheeks, a stray curl falling in front of his eyes, which were so full of affection. And hope.

It took me a few more seconds to respond and I could see the hope start to fade from his eyes as his shoulders drooped, I stepped closer to him, looking up at him,

"Tom, I really like you too. I have done since we first met, well long before then," I started hesitantly, seeing his face almost glow  "but are you sure? I mean I'm just me, a nobody, and you're this amazing, talented person, who could have almost any girl in the world. Someone taller, and thinner and, and not damaged........broken, like me. Used goods" I ended with a deprecatory wince and shrug.

He let go of my hands and placed his left index finger under my chin, raising my face up from the floor where I'd dropped my gaze in the middle of my confession, to look at him and the shadow of pain that lay on his face at hearing me describe myself as broken. 

"You. Are. Not. Broken." he said very slowly " You are amazing too, in every way, I've seen how you help everyone and how generous and kind you are. I hate that you think you're broken. I fell for you, all of you. I know you've been through some rough times; I know you have bad days and I saw the pills you had at New Years, but I don't care. Let me be the one to show you how much you mean to me, how much you are worth....."

His eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips, before he quickly reached up with his left hand from under my chin, to cup my face as he gently drew me forward towards his lips as his eyes fell closed and his body pressed against mine - his scent overwhelming me, his right arm now wrapped loosely around my waist, his fingers gently rubbing against my back as I was drawn into his embrace, feeling his warm, tea scented breath against my lips as he pressed his gently against mine, so briefly, before he pulled slightly away from me to murmur "please" against my lips. I leaned forward closing that tiny gap and kissed him back, again and again our lips met in a dry chaste expression of love, before I let out a tiny noise, almost a gasp as his tongue gently pressed against my slightly parted lips, before finding its way inside as I kissed back, finally wrapping my arms around his neck and chest, feeling the strength in that solid, warm, comforting body and embrace, as we explored each other, gently, but with real heartfelt passion. I reached up to run my fingers through his unruly chestnut curls and he moved his hand from my face to wrap me even closer against his chest.

We eventually pulled our lips away from each other, wordlessly with pupils blown wide with desire and love, still pressed against each other tightly. I shifted slightly feeling his hard length pressed against my thigh and hip, as my hard nipples pressed into his chest. He reached around to stroke down my arm leading to my breast, when I pulled back slightly. A quick look of regret passed across his face before he said quietly

"It's fine, we don't have to do anything you don't want to I'll never force you, just let me know what you're comfortable with."

"It's not that" I said quietly, looking back at the floor. "It's just, I've only ever been with one person, and that was almost 2 years ago and I just feel a little out of my depth right now."

"Of course" Tom said stepping back so we were pressed together again, "Just let me know when its too much." as he leaned back in slowly, kissing me again, running his hands across my back as he started to kiss along my jaw line, biting gently on my ear lobe, causing me to let out a moan. I let him kiss all along my neck, one of my most sensitive areas before I reached up and began stroking my hands down his strong arms, feeling the veins standing above his skin, then along his side, reaching slightly under the hem of his tshirt to feel the silky warm skin of his abdomen and those defined muscles, tracing the top line of his boxers. This made him take in a deep shuddering breath, letting me know I wasn't the only one feeling crazy with desire. I knew I wasn't ready for sex with him yet, but who was to say a little teasing and stopping just short of full sex wouldn't be a good way to end the afternoon.