Fate Doesn't Care About Our Plans

~ MEANWHILE ~ UPSTAIRS ~ JACE's OLD ROOM ~

~ FROM MATT's P.O.V ~

I'm in Jace's old room. The room he left about four years ago for Alexander. Yes. Jace was the one who decided to leave the mansion. After an argument with Mariza about her horrible behaviour towards Alexander, Jace took him and Isabella and ran away. But that's not all he did. He was the one who helped Alexander accept his sexual orientation. He was the one who supported him when he came out to his parents. He was the one who was always a rock for him and... for me!

He accepted me at Alexander's side before he even met me. When I asked him why he did that, he told me, and I quote, "Oh, Sweetheart! My brother chose you and he never makes mistakes, so you can't possibly be an asshole." That was the moment I loved him like my own flesh and blood. Jace is the person I love the most, after my Alex of course, and I'd do anything for him.

That's the reason I'm here. To help him get his happy ending. And that happy ending is standing in front of me right now, looking into the mirror with her beautiful violet eyes wide open. Mary. AKA my Biscuit!

Matt: What are you staring at, Biscuit?

Mary: The woman in the mirror, that's not me. She's a beautiful goddess. I'm nothing! She can't be me.

I approach her from behind and smile. I look at her through the mirror and stroke her long, soft, black hair.

Matt: This is you, Biscuit. This is the real you. You've always been like this.

Mary: You're a magician, Matt. You magically turned me into a goddess.

Matt: I've done nothing but enhance your beauty.

Mary: Anyway, I don't know how to thank you. Now I can finally keep up with that god down there.

Matt: Please, Biscuit. When your so-called god sees you, he'll fall at your feet and worship you.

Mary: Do you think he'll really like me?

Matt: MARY! BE SERIOUS ! Jace worships the ground you walk on. He'll be thrilled just to see you in a gunny sack! Let alone in that amazing Versace dress.

When I told Susan, the manager of the Versace house, that I needed a great dress for a great woman, she immediately suggested this one and ... she was absolutely right.

The long pink satin fabric falls like a caress on Mary's flawless body. Thin straps support the dress on her delicate shoulders and the plunging neckline with hand-embroidered tiny Murano crystals, straight from the island of Murano in Italy, makes her full breasts irresistible even in the eyes of a gay man like me. Let alone ... Poor Perverted! Whatever! The big tear on the right side leaves her long legs uncovered and the lack of fabric on the back makes you run your fingers along her straight spine like crazy.

It was one of the most expensive pieces in the last collection, but it's definitely worth every penny ... out of the ten thousand Jace paid for it! But I'd better keep that detail a secret from Mary.

Mary: I still can't believe I'm wearing a fucking Versace.

Matt : This is what your future husband ordered. Nothing less for his angel.

Mary: Do I even want to know how much it costs?

Matt: Nope!

Mary: That's what I thought! Damn it, Jace!

Matt: Now for the shoes.