Banana

~ NEXT MORNING ~

Matt and Alexander are sitting in the kitchen enjoying their breakfast. Alexander has Matt cornered between his body and the fridge and is kissing him while he caresses his abs with his hand inside Matt's blouse, making him giggle.

 Alexander has Matt cornered between his body and the fridge and is kissing him while he caresses his abs with his hand inside Matt's blouse, making him giggle

Matt: Alex, the eggs!

Alexander: Let them burn. I don't care about that!

Matt: Didn't you get enough of me last night?

Alexander: I can't get enough of you!

Matt: You're greedy.

Alexander: When it comes to you, I am.

Isabella enters the room and Matt pushes Alexander away, knowing that she hasn't been comfortable with this kind of public display of affection since she started dating Simon. She was cooler when she was single, but Matt doesn't know what changed.

Matt: I'm sorry about that, Izzy.

Alexander: Why are you apologizing to her?

Matt: She saw us kissing.

Alexander: So?

Matt: Alex.

Isabella sits down on a stool with a sad expression on her face. The cold realization that her siblings aren't comfortable around her, and the sadness and jealousy she saw in Simon's eyes last night make her feel even worse.

Alexander: Where's Simon?

Isabella: He asked you to excuse him, but he'd to leave early. Something came up at one of the restaurants and he'd to deal with it.

Matt: It's fine. Do you want a coffee?

Isabella: Yeah. Thanks a lot.

While Matt pours coffee into a mug, Jace and Mary come in holding hands.

Mary: Good morning, Sunshines!

Jace: Good morning, Bitches!

Matt: Why are you so grumpy, Perverted?

Jace: Who told you I'm grumpy, Sweetheart? I've no reason to be grumpy. I've everything I want in my arms!

Jace grabs Mary by the waist, lifts her up and sits her on the bench. He caresses her thigh and she wraps her body around his.