I See Pink ...!

Now let us talk about Katerina, the girl who is pregnant with Alexander and Matt's baby.

Her full name is Katerina Aspen. She is twenty-three years old. She has been an orphan since she was five years old. She lost both her parents in a fire at the factory where they worked. Since she had no other relatives, she had to grow up in an orphanage, but she didn't complain. The women who worked there were kind and gentle and made up in part for the absence of her mother. When she turned eighteen and left the institution, she moved in with her best friend Stella.

Katerina met Stella at school

Katerina met Stella at school. They became best friends right away, even though they are completely different personalities. Katerina is sensitive, caring and a true romantic. She believes in love at first sight and waits for the knight in shining armor on a white horse to rescue her. Stella, on the other hand, is hard, cynical, and interested only in the pleasures of the flesh. She doesn't believe in love, especially after the fiasco at the wedding when the groom left her at the altar to marry another woman.

To really understand what I mean, let us take a closer look at these two.

We are a few months ago, before Katerina got pregnant. They are in her house and Katerina is reading the papers that the surrogacy agency gave her.

Katerina: Oh, my God! Stella, listen. This couple is amazing. The egg for the IVF will come from the adoptive brother's wife. That's what family loyalty means. I hope to be chosen. I really want to bring a baby into the world that was created by such love.

Stella: Bullshit, girl. Money is the most important thing. How much will you get?

Katerina: Ten thousand and during the pregnancy I will live with them, but I don't care about the money.

Stella: I do.

Katerina: You know, sometimes I really wonder how we can be friends.

Stella: It's very simple, baby. You need me to protect you. You are too sensitive for this fucking cruel world.

Katerina: Yeah. All right. Whatever!