Two Proposals and A Wedding

~ TWO WEEKS LATER ~ WEDDING DAY ~

~ MATT & ALEXANDER's HOME ~ EARLY MORNING ~

Alexander and Matt are snuggled together in their bed, blissfully asleep after last night's binge.

The four of them - the two of them along with Jace and Simon - drank three whole bottles of bourbon

The four of them - the two of them along with Jace and Simon - drank three whole bottles of bourbon. They ate spicy food, played cards, and danced until dawn, when they climbed the stairs on all fours because they couldn't even stay on their feet.

Suddenly the door opens and Jace - who has only one eye open - enters the room dragging his feet. He comes closer and climbs onto the bed. He squeezes between them and hugs Alexander.

Jace: Alex, wake up. I'm not feeling well. I need affection.

Without opening his eyes, Alexander bumps Jace and rolls onto his side.

Alexander: You need psychotherapy. Get the hell away from me. I want to sleep.

Jace turns around, but before he even says anything ...

Matt: Don't even think about it, you Perverted.

Jace: Matt, please! I'm really not feeling well. I'm suffocating. I can't breathe anymore. My whole body hurts. My heart is racing and I just want to run. Please, Matt! Help me!

Matt opens his eyes and sees Jace looking at him with a sad expression and those puppy eyes that no one can ignore.

And when I say "no one," I mean NO ONE

And when I say "no one," I mean NO ONE. Not even Matt. He props himself up on his elbows, trying to comfort him, but then ...

Alexander: Don't believe him, baby. He's trying to manipulate you. There's nothing wrong with him. His only problem is that he's a selfish, spoiled, arrogant, manipulative bastard who, if he doesn't get his ass out of my fucking bed right now, will go limping to his wedding and WITHOUT HIS BEST MAN!

Matt squints his eyes and looks rather wildly at Jace, who can barely suppress his laughter.

Matt: You son of a bitch! I almost believed you!