The Future Role

It was only a few weeks ago that the disaster happened. Wrath Steve and The Eternal Dark King have entered Earth and Nickle has informed Leroy that they have not been seen at all yet by anyone. Nickle had healed up after being attacked by Wrath Steve herself. They believe that they have hidden until further notice. Leroy had been testing with the Navy Diamond to make sure he is able to control it safely since the power from the diamond is so powerful it could injure him. Leroy's power has been tested multiple times as well but nobody knows where it came from at all. Leroy recently learned that he can attack with his power, not just put up shields around him and his friends. Leroy was pacing in his house currently. Nickle was there at his house too. "Leroy, how long have you been pacing?" She asks. Leroy stops. "Sorry. I'm just thinking." He says. "You've been pacing for the last ten minutes. How about you stop for a moment?" She asks. Leroy chuckles. "Alright I'll stop. But has Earth said anything yet?" He asks. "Nothing. I'm starting to get worried. I mean like I wasn't before but still. Wrath and the Eternal Dark King might be planning something." She says. "Yeah. That's what I'm worried about. I don't even know if they already started spreading darkness. Since Earth is pretty big, they could have hid somewhere to begin spreading darkness." Leroy says. "I hope not. If that's the case then who knows if we would be able to find them." Nickle says. "Yeah." Leroy says. "Hey Leroy, you said something before about being called a Future King." She says. "Yeah. My teacher called me that and now everyone calls me it sometimes." He says turning around. "Why are you called that exactly?" She asks. "My teacher was always impressed with me when teaching me how to be a warrior. He always called me a future king like how he called me a future warrior at one point. I never understood why he called me that. I wasn't even named Leroy until after his death." Leroy says. "You are a really good warrior. Even after being injured, you still carry on. Was that always the same?" She asks. "Normally I did carry on before my first death. I was dead for two years and then I was revived after the steves were worried about an evil presence so as a result, Innocent Orange Steve thought it would be best for me to return back to the Steve World especially after Sabre left the universe. The only reason I didn't return before is because Sabre seemed to have it under control. But since he was gone, the blue steves wanted someone to return who was a legend before to figure out what was going on. So... Innocent Orange Steve wanted me to return. At first, I didn't want to but then after my teacher told me to, I finally made the decision to return." Leroy explains. "Oh. I didn't know that. So you're called a future king because of your warrior life and your bravery?" Nickle asks. "Yes. I believe that is the case." He says. "I know you may one day become the king of the Yellow Steves. You're very strong. You are a very good leader and your bravery is amazing." She says. Leroy sighs. He still didn't think he would be a king even after all this time.