The Thank You

A couple days later. Leroy was walking up the steps of the Orange Kingdom to the area with Rainbow Steve, Sabre and Light Steves graves. Leroy had attended the funeral for Light Steve and had wanted to visit again. Rocky had her own shrine as well at the center of the kingdom. Leroy looks at all three tombstones sadly. He had never met Sabre or the third hero but still shows his compassion and loyalty to them. Leroy looked at his sword that he had wielded for his entire life, even after he died before. Then he stuck it into the ground where it would reflect on all three tombstones. Light Steves spear was against his tombstone. Leroy touched the tip of his sword and said, "I'm sorry you all had to go through all that. I still show my loyalty to all three of you and I will never forget you. I may not have met you Sabre or you Rainbow Steve but I still want to remember you. I just want you three and everyone else who have passed away through all of this to know that I love each and everyone of you and I wanted to thank you for helping me through everything. I'm sorry I couldn't have saved you and I want to forgive myself for that but I don't think I will. Not for a while at least. I guess it's official that my weakness is losing friends and family as I'm sure that may be a weakness to many but I am hoping that you can forgive me for not being able to save you. I know it wasn't my fault but I wish I could have still." He looks down and takes out Innocent Orange Steves flower crown. He raises it into the sky. He remembered back to when he was younger and had first entered the flower field. He had raised a flower to tell his teacher he would try to stay strong. "This is staying with me forever." Leroy says eyeing the flower crown. He lowers it and then powers himself up with his shield power then he lifts his arm up and a bright yellow light rises into the sky, it explodes into a light show with smaller versions of the yellow light. Leroy put his hands together in a praying form and prayed for everyone he had lost these past years and the bright lights all lit up into a bright light show that surrounds him and the tombstones.