The True Final Words

Nickle puts the cassette tape in the cassette player. Leroy, Hunter Green Steve, Ash, Trevil, Chips and Nickle were all there. She turns it on and at first it was static but then the screen showed Light Steve. "Is this thing on?" He asks adjusting the camera, "Okay good." "Oh my god." Nickle says. They all were shocked and confused. "Alright. I think I got this adjusted right." Light Steve says on the tape. "I had to update this tape because well, I'm worried on what might happen. But if you found this after you defeated Wrath Steve then I want to say this. If you have defeated him and I wasn't able to persist then I want to say that I knew you would be able to defeat him. Leroy, I know you must have been able to become Rainbow Steve. I knew from the beginning that you would be the hero. I really do hope you all have found this tape because if I wasn't able to carry on then I want to make sure you got this. I want you all to remember that even if I am gone, I'm still watching you from the World Beyond or in Earths case, Heaven. Although, I don't know if you all have survived through this but I made this tape as a way to wish you all luck in what the future holds as well as your future Leroy, if you are watching this. There is a lot that the future may hold but you have to remember that worrying about the future isn't a good option. There's a lot of time to figure that out. Plus, no one can tell the future. At least no one I know of." Light Steve chuckles, "But Leroy, your future is bright if you have persisted and have made it through this. You may not think you are the rightful king for the Yellow Steves but you are. You've shown us all that by carrying on through all of this. Never giving up, showing your kindness to others, leading everyone to victory and always staying strong. You are a one in a million Leroy. You've always been brave and you are probably the most lionhearted warrior I've ever seen. I know that, your friends and family know that and I'm sure everyone knows now. Leroy, once you are the king, everyone will see you as a brave, strong and powerful warrior. All your friends and family know that. Innocent Orange Steve and your teacher would be so proud of you. Everyone who has lost their lives in the line of battle will definitely be proud. Good luck out there guys. I love you all and I will forever be here for you." He says. Leroy puts his head down. Nickle was almost tearing up. Ash was as well. Trevil was staring sadly and Hunter Green Steve had his head down as well. "Long live the king." Light Steve says. He bows as if to be bowing to Leroy then the tape ends. The group all looked at each other saddened and in shock too.