The Risky Idea

Leroy woke up finally. Light Steve, Trevil, Yellow Leader, Green Steve, Hunter Green Steve and Rocky were standing around him. "Leroy? You alright?" Light Steve asks. Leroy shakes his head and pulls himself out of the pain. Light Steve reaches down to help him up. "Are you alright? You passed out." Trevil asks Leroy. "I'm fine. My head just hurt and I guess I passed out." Leroy says. "Leroy, we were just talking at the castle and we came up with a kind of perilous idea." Light Steve says. Leroy looks at him confused. "We found the broken pieces of the old rainbow crystal but they're completely unstable and not safe to use. But Trevil has another idea." Light Steve says. Leroy looks at Trevil. "If there is a navy diamond then there has to be more diamonds of the other colors. We found the navy one in a chest below a cave in our kingdom. There was once a Navy crystal but it was destroyed by Wrath Steve and we found the diamond as a type of replacement and it turns out the diamonds are stronger than the crystals." Trevil says. "What are you trying to say?" Leroy asks. Light Steve sighs. "We want to create Rainbow Steve again." He says. "What?" Leroy says shocked. "Yeah. I knew you might be shocked. But we believe it might be one of the other ways to Stop Wrath Steve and Eternal Dark King." Light Steve says. "The diamonds could most likely be able to bring him back and another advantage is, the diamonds will make him stronger and will make it easier to fight them." Trevil says. Leroy was now super shocked. He looked at everyone around him. He knew Seer had turned into the first hero as they assume, Colle was said to be the second hero and Leroy watched Orange Steve become the third hero. Light Steve had also been the fourth hero but not for very long. Leroy was wondering who would be the right choice though. Especially if it is extremely risky and could end badly if not careful. If the diamonds were stronger and not as easy to handle, he was worried on what would happened to the person who becomes the fifth hero. "Wait. But who would become the fifth hero?" Leroy asks. They all look at each other. Light Steve sighs. "You, Leroy." He says.