♡︎ Chapter 27 ♡︎

Begin to find Y/n.....

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Tea Knight Cookies POV:

Me, Red Velvet, Affogato, Adventurer and Strawberry are walking around to find Y/n.

"T-This place.... Looks scary now...."Strawberry said.

"Y-Yeah same here!"Adventurer said.

"We need to find Y/n as soon as we can and don't your guard down aswell"I said.

"O-Ok...."Both of them said.

We keep walking around then I step something.

I look down and I knee down and It was red liquid.

I touch it and I look at it again and it's was blood.

"Tea Knight Cookie what is that?"Affogato asked.

"It's blood"I replied.

"Blood? So is that means that Y/n is hurting herself?"Affogato asked.

"I don't know but I know there will be answers around here somewhere I just knew it"I said.

Then me and the others continue walking.

Raspberry Cookie POV:

Me, Vampire, Black Raisin, Strawberry Crepe and Gingerbread are walk around.

Then Vampire smell something and I look at vampire.

"Vampire?"I call him out.

Vampire look at me.

"What did you smell?"I asked.

"Blood, Y/n blood"Vampire said.

"I smell Blood Everywhere"Vampire said.

"Ok that is a little useful to know but Almond Cookie said that we need to find Y/n fast as we could!"Strawberry Crepe said.

"Strawberry Crepe is right, we need to find some clues that lead's to find Y/n"Black Raisin said.

"Ok then"I said.

Then we walk around and find some clues.

Almond Cookie POV:

I was with Latte, Licorice, Wizard, Tiger Lily, Dark Choco and Walnut Cookie.

We walk around and I saw big photo frame but it's covered by long white of sheets and I saw door aswell.

'Wait a minute..... This.... This is the big photo frame and it's covered by long white of sheets and door the last time I was here....'I said in my thoughts.

"Almond? Are you ok?"Latte  ask.

"Yes but this is the big photo frame, it's covered by long white of sheets and door, I saw it the last time I was here!"I said.

"Really? But why is it covered by long white of sheets? And the door?"Latte Cookie said.

"I don't know, But Y/n is still hiding something from it...."I said.

Latte was about to say something but was cut off by somethin-.

*Crash!*

We heard something Crash and we turn around and we look around.

*Crash!*

We heard other crashed and we follow the crash coming from and we ready to attack.

We turn the corner and saw no one, we look at each other and we saw something in the darkness.

A figure come out and we saw blood is coming out, we notice the figure was.....

Y/n.....

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->