♡︎ Chapter 34 ♡︎

Espresso Cookie POV:

Y/n....

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso Cookie POV:

I looked at Y/n then Y/n looked at me.

"Well well well.... Hello there Espresso Cookie."Y/n said.

"Y/n, listen to my voiced and you will be fine ok?" I said.

Y/n get a few steps forward at me and I walk back then my back meet the door.

"Why would I listened to you?"Y/n asked.

Y/n get a few more steps forward at me and Y/n is only few feet away from me.

"Because you aren't yourself so listened to me ok?"I said.

"Not myself? Ohhh Espresso Cookie, I am myself Espresso! But you and the others are not yourself!"Y/n yelled in anger.

I put my right behind me and I grab the door knob, I turned my head a little bit to see if I grab it.

I saw I grabbed the door knob then I was about to turn it but suddenly heard something as be cut.

I turn my head back to Y/n then my eyes widened and I was shocked that Y/n cut the rope off

'Well.... Looks like I'm going to be lost....'I said in my thoughts.

I moved my left wrist to remove the rope in my left wrist so Y/n won't grab/pull the rope in my left wrist.

"You think that it's was good idea that you and your team to split up."Y/n said.

"Then you and your team to use a rope, So you guys won't get lost?"Y/n said.

"Well.... Think again my dear Espresso Cookie~."Y/n said in flirting toner.

I was about to say something but I remember what Y/n called me earlier.

'Did.... Did Y/n call me 'dear'?'I said in my thoughts.

 Did Y/n call me 'dear'?'I said in my thoughts

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->