♡︎ Chapter 33 ♡︎

Espresso Cookie POV:

We nodded and we start to split up to find the key of the door.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso Cookie POV:

I was walking in a hallway and I was looking around to find the key.

I looked around, The walls almost has holes and there is a lot of broken glass everywhere.

'Hmm.... I wonder.... I wonder if Y/n punched or kicked in the walls to make holes....'I said to my thoughts.

'For the broken glass.... Either if Y/n breaks the bottle of alcohol or break some glass....'I said in my thoughts.

'But either way if Y/n did this or so whatever.'I said in my thoughts.

I kept looking around and I didn't notice that something or someone was behind me.

Following me from the darkness in the hallway.

Then I continued walking around and I saw three doors, I walked to the left door.

I pulled down the door handle to try to open it but it's was locked.

"Locked."I said to myself.

I was to the right door and I pulled down the door handle to try to open it but it was locked aswell.

Then I walk to last door and I hold the door knob, I was about to turn it down.

I saw something almost hit my left cheek and I looked at my left, there I saw it was a knife.

Something or someone threw a knife at the wall and the knife was so close to hit my left cheek.

"Heh.... Well.... Look what I have here...."A voice said.

Then I heard the person giggling like a maniac or a psychopath, I turn around.

My eyes widened there I saw the person who threw a knife almost hit my left cheek.

It was.....

Y/n....

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->