♡︎ Chapter 31 ♡︎

Espresso Cookie POV:

"With that being said we need to find the key to this door in front of us."I said.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso Cookie POV:

I look at them and they nodded, I turn my attention to the door then before turning away from the door.

"But where are we going to find the key?."Mango asked.

"Hmm.... Maybe there is room where Y/n put the every key in this house."I said.

"Ok but how? We can't split up because this place is huge and we can get lost aswell."Parfait said.

"Parfait is right, we can get lost from this huge place and we can get hurt from Y/n traps without knowing."Madeleine said.

"Hmm, then we need to find something so it can lead us back here without getting lost or getting injured from Y/n traps."I said.

They nodded and we begin to find something that can lead us back here without getting lost.

I keep looking to find something or anything to help me and the others.

Parfait and Madeleine are right, if we split up and Y/n may set her traps without knowing.

After a few minutes or so.

We still didn't find anything to help us but we are still searching or looking around to help us.

I let out a sigh, I look at the others and they are still looking around to find something.

I keep looking to find something and the only things that are here are bottles, pieces of glass, bottled glass, dust and more useless things.

I let out a sigh and I started to give up.

I was about to turn around and walk back to the other and tell them to split up.

then my eyes catch something, I walk towards it and there I find is something.

It's a rope.

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->