♡︎ Chapter 36 ♡︎

Espresso Cookie POV:

Y/n walk towards me then the feeling of the pain comes true in my shoulder.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso Cookie POV:

I cried in pain in my shoulder then I turned my body there and I saw Y/n.

"*Evil Giggles* Oh you think you can escape from me~?"Y/n said in an evil tone.

"Oh I don't think so my dear Espresso~"Y/n said with a giggl.

I looked at the floor then an idea pops up in my head and I looked back at Y/n.

'I need to wait for perfect timing.'I said in my thoughts.

As I wait for Y/n to race the knife in her hands to attack me one more time.

Then there I saw Y/n to race the knife in her hands to attack me again.

But this time she won't, I turn my body and I looked at Y/n with smirk on my face.

Y/n looked at me with a confused face and I put my hands on Y/n shoulder.

I put her down close to my face, I could felt the hot breath of Y/n and Y/n could felt the hot breath of me aswell. (A:If you guys are horny then.... *Grab a spread with holy water* come here so I can remove it 🔫 ;>).

Then I push her away and I get off the floor, I looked at Y/n and Y/n is in the floor now.

But Y/n get off the floor, she looks at me and I smirk at her then my attack is ready.

"Escape this!"I yelled once more, I used my attack at Y/n.

I looked at Y/n and I saw my attack was behind at Y/n then my attack started to suck Y/n in.

I took the chance to run pass Y/n and I heard something stab on the floor.

I knew Y/n used her knife to stab the floor so she won't suck in.

I keep running and I put my hand on my left shoulder.

'Ugh.... Y/n really threw her knife so hard to stab my left shoulder.'I said in my thoughts.

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->