♡︎ Chapter 57 ♡︎

<------------------------------------------------------------->

No one POV:

"I'm sorry...."Y/n said.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

No one POV:

"You and the other's are just trying to take care of me...."Y/n said.

"Y/n.... We knew you need love and care for human like you...."Cream unicorn said.

"But I only returned to you are pain...."Y/n said.

Cream unicorn didn't say anything and they knew they are in pain but not pain for them but to pian to Y/n....

"But.... Now I will return the favor what you guys did to me."Y/n said.

Cream unicorn is confuse what Y/n meant and Y/n saw the confused face on Cream unicorn face.

"What do you mean Y/n."Cream unicorn asked.

Y/n looked at Cream unicorn and she give them a smile but Cream unicorn is still confused.

"This."Y/n said.

Cream unicorn looked at Y/n and then they saw the black liquid look like tentacles is not warping the door anymore.

"What the-"Y/n left said as she looked at left.

Y/n hand turn into a fist and she raise a fist then she punch the left side of her face as Y/n fall back, Y/n hiss in pain as she lift up head and the other cookies eyes widened as they saw Y/n face.

They can't believe in their own eyes as they looked at Y/n and the girl voice noise a lot like Y/n voice that both of them argue with the mystery girl was all alone was Y/n remaining normal and that's is when Y/n looked at them.

"Run..."Y/n said

The cookies that didn't was enough to hear what she said.

"What?"Espresso said in whisper.