♡︎ Chapter 30 ♡︎

Espresso Cookie POV:

It's was Picture.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso Cookie POV:

I keep looking at the pictures and I only see two people and I don't know if they are girls or boys.

I look at Parfait and Parfait look at me aswell.

I look back at the picture and I walk towards the picture, I reach it-.

*CRASH!*

I turn my head and I look at the other's, they are looking where the crashed noise coming from.

*CRASH!*

I follow the crashing noise and the others are behind me following me.

*CRASH!*

The crashing noise keeps on crashing on something then It lean me and the others to a door.

*CRASH!*

I look at the other who is behind me and they are looking at the door then they look at me.

"So, who is going in first?" Parfait asked.

They look at Parfait and they look at me.

'Of course me....'I said in my thoughts.

I let out a sigh and I look at the door and I put my hand on the door knob.

I turn the door knob but unfortunately the door knob is not turning.

I keep trying to turn the door knob to make the door open but unfortunately it's not turning.

So the door knob won't be turned which means that the door is locked or it is locked in the inside.

"Well Espresso?."Parfait asked.

"Hmm.... Looks like the door is locked or it's locked in the inside of it."I said.

"With that being said we need to find the key to this door in front of us."I said.

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->