Part Five

You were in your new room when you heard a knock coming from the door. You got up and walked towards them. As soon as you opened them, you saw a woman standing there. She had brown hair and her face looked serious and like she was not to be messed with. She had on a black suit that was clinging to her body and you noticed the earpiece she had in her ear.

She looked you up and down. "Are you Y/N?"

"Y-yes?" You said, intimidated by the woman standing in front of you. "And you are?"

"My name is Maria Hill." She said and that's when you saw her crack a smile at you. "I have no other missions for the day, so I'm here to meet you and keep you company."

You smiled at her and nodded."Wanna come inside?"

"Actually, I can take you to walk around the house." She said. "I have one of the highest security clearances, I can take you wherever you want."

"Let's go!" You said, excited. Maria smiled and led you down the stairs.

"So, those two doors are the living room and the kitchen." She said, pointing at two doors on the right side of the wall downstairs. "Top of the hall is the meeting room." She pointed at other door.

Half an hour later, Maria was done showing you around the first floor. You just walked out of the room and saw the stairs going downstairs. You turned to Maria, who followed you our of the room. "What are those?"

Her gaze darkened. "You don't want to go down there. I'm sure Mr. Stark wouldn't want you to know about the horror that happens down there."

Your expression changed into one of horror. You could only imagine what was going on downstairs.

"Let's continue." Maria said.

Weirdly, you thought Maria was a cool woman, even if she looked intimidating at first and had guns strapped to her body.

"Maria?" You heard someone say behind your back. When you turned around, you came face to face with a redheaded girl in a black and white suit.

She looked you up and down as she approached you, poking her inner cheek with her tongue.

"Wanda." Maria nodded at her.

"What are you doing out here with her?" She asked.

"I've been showing her around."

"Careful." Wanda said and looked at you. "Mr. Stark won't be happy if you break his new toy."

You raised an eyebrow and tilted your head at her. Did she just call you Tony's toy?

She let out a chuckle at your expression and lent out her hand towards you. "I'm just joking, sorry. I'm Wanda Maximoff."

"Y/N." You shook her hand. "Hope told me about you."

Wanda tsked, "Shame that Hope met you first. I'm much more fun."

"Stop flirting with her." Maria rolled her eyes.

Wanda's eyes shined as she turned to look at Maria. "Why, are you jealous?"

"I'm not." Maria said. "Anyway, we need to continue our tour."

"You shouldn't have brought her out here." Wanda said and looked around the hallway. "It's too dangerous these days."

You watched the exchange, your eyes going from Maria to Wanda.

"She was closed up in her room."Maria shrugged. "What's the worst that could happen?"

Wanda sighed.

Just then, you heard glass breaking and something exploding in the hallway. You let out a loud scream, while Maria and Wanda pulled out their guns, but it was too late. The smoke spread out and you could barely see anything. The alarm started to go off, making you cover your ears at how loud it was.