Part Nineteen

That night, you left with Wanda to her old apartment. You didn't take anything from the room, not even the clothes Tony bought you.

Time passed, and it eventually turned into two full weeks since you left Tony's house. He didn't know where you are, considering they took the tracker out of your neck when you were in the hospital.

He just got back from his company and went to enter his room, when his gaze fell on your door. He let go of the door knob and smiled sadly before he walked to your door and opened them.

He looked around the empty room. Tony stepped inside and walked to your bed. He saw your shirt on the bed and took it in his hands. He brought it up to his face, smelling it.

He fell on top of the bed and only then he realized how much he missed you.

Wanda walked inside the house and up the stairs towards her room to get some of her clothes. She was staying at her apartment with you until you were feeling better.

She walked past your room and saw Tony on the bed with your shirt in his hands.

Wanda cleared her throat and Tony looked up towards her.

"Boss." She said.

"Maximoff." He said, sitting up in bed and leaving your shirt aside.

She smiled at him. "How are you feeling?"

Tony shrugged.

"You miss her, don't you?"

Tony looked around the room again. Everything there reminded him of you. "Yes. I never thought I'll admit it, but I miss her."

"She misses you too." Wanda whispered.

"I told her I don't want to see her again." Tony clenched his jaw.

"Maybe she knows you didn't mean it."

"Does she?" Tony looked at Wanda, but she stayed quiet. He shook his head and got up from the bed. "I just want to know if she's safe. She didn't even bring her phone with her. It's been two weeks, Wanda."

"I'm sure she's safe." Wanda smiled."She can take care of herself."

"I told her I'll protect her and I can't even do that now."Tony said. "What if Dreykov comes after her again?"

Wanda didn't know what to tell him.

Tony walked past Wanda and into his room, leaving her to look after him.

When Wanda returned back to the apartment, she found you leaving the kitchen with a plate full of freshly baked cookies.

"You're back!" You said, excited, as you walked to the living room and placed the cookies on the table.

"I am." Wanda smiled. She dropped the bag she had in her hands in her room before she walked to the living room.

She found you taking off the apron and she caught sight of the dress you had under it. "Is that a new dress?"

You grinned. "Glad you noticed. It's the first thing I bought for myself after working for you know who."

Wanda smiled as well. She loved how small things excited you. She and Natasha helped you get the full report on your parents' case and you found out they were agents for a man called Nick Fury. You still didn't meet him, but he found out your parents left you an inheritance.

"It looks really good on you." Wanda smiled.

"Thanks. Have a cookie." You said, pushing the plate towards her. "My cooking skills are a bit rusty, but I'm getting better."