Part Seventeen

You woke up in your room the next morning. You smiled to yourself after remembering you watched movies with Tony until the morning before he made you get to your room and sleep.

You stretched in bed before going to the bathroom to take a shower and do the morning hygiene.

After being done, you got dressed and walked to Tony's office, only to see it was empty. You walked back down the stairs and, after you didn't run into anyone, you walked outside.

The weather was sunny and warm, so you went to the garden and were about to sit down on the swing, when you noticed red roses growing close to the gate.

They were the only flowers left in the garden and you frowned at that thought before you walked over to them. Considering the conditions they were in, they were holding up great. Some of the parts were withered, but you worked on plucking them off.

When Tony arrived back home, he saw you sat on the grass while plucking the withered parts off from the roses. His eyebrows furrowed. He was on his way inside the house, but he changed his way when he saw you.

You were so focused on your work, you didn't even notice Tony until he cleared his throat behind you.

You jumped, startled, and turned your head to face Tony.

"Hey, Princess." He said before kneeling next to you. "What you doing?"

"Taking care of your roses. Does anyone water them? It's a miracle they survived."

Tony chuckled to himself. "You know, sweetheart, those particular ones were my mother's favorite. That's why I just couldn't get rid of them."

"Well, you need more flowers around here."You said as you looked around the garden. Tony got up and looked around, as well.

It was perfect. It had a big tree, which provided the perfect cold for the swing under it, and it was big. Enough to fit many, many more flowers.

"How is an assassin like you interested in gardening?"Tony asked, crossing his arms as he looked between you and the roses.

Tony raised an eyebrow at you and you chuckled. "It reminds me of my mom. She loved gardening and I learnt a thing or two from her."

Tony watched you closely, an idea popping up into his head. He made a mental note to tell Wanda about it, but for now, he decided to focus on you. "Right. Why don't you get up, Princess, you're gonna catch a cold sitting on the ground like that." He offered you his hand and you took it, letting him pull you onto your feet.

"Thank you." You said sweetly before cleaning the dirt off your ass. "Do I have something on my pants?" You asked, turning your back to Tony so he could see.

He smirked, unable to tear his gaze off your ass. "Just your gorgeous behind."

You rolled your eyes and turned around, only to find him still looking at where your ass was a second ago."Perv."

"You were the one who asked me."Tony defended himself.

"And you're the one who kept staring."You said.

Tony chuckled before wrapping his hand over your back and pulling you into his side, walking with you back into the house. "I got food for you, it's in your room."

You turned towards him, batting your eyelashes with an innocent smile on your face. "Careful with spoiling me that much, Mr. Stark, I might turn into a brat."

Tony tensed. He knew you were doing it on purpose and he couldn't do anything about it.

He licked over his lower lip before placing a hand on the back of your neck and growling in your ear. "Don't worry, I know exactly how to discipline you, Princess."