• Little Brat •

"Calix," I called but he ignored me.

"Calix look at me!"

"Get in the car Nevaeh." He snapped at me.

"You're too angry." I pointed out.

"I said get in the fucking car." He said but I didn't move.

He came around to my side before grabbing my wrist and opening my door.

"You're a spoiled little brat." He said and I just stared at him in fear. "If you don't listen to me from this moment forward, I will make your life a living hell." He said angrily and I just nodded in fear.

"You and my entire fucking family are gonna pay for this." He said angrily.

"Just leave them out of this," I said softly.

"Oh right, you and Cadelaria are the only traitors at this point." He said before starting the engine.

"Do whatever you want it's not like I have anything to lose," I said softly.

"Be careful what you wish for love. You don't want to know what I do to traitors." He said softly.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I asked and his jaw clenched while he focused on the road.

"Not just yet." He said blankly. Whatever he has in store for me is starting to scare me. He's so hellbent on making me pay that he will do everything in his power to hurt me.

"You know what?" I asked angrily.

"What?"

"I hate you! Because you took everything away from me. You took me from my family and you used me." I said angrily with tears welling in my eyes.

"Did you stop me?" He asked blankly. "I gave you the option to stop me but you didn't."

"What was I expecting?" I asked before looking out the window. "Arogantno chudovishte." I said angrily.

Calix just glared at me before placing his focus back on the road.

Calix drove into his garage before climbing out of the car. I opened my door before he could but he still came over to my side.

"What did you call me?" He asked before firmly placing his hand on my throat.

"Arogantno chudovishte." I struggled out and he moved in closer to me.

"English." He said before tightening his grip on my neck.

"A- Arrogant m-monster." I struggled with the words.

His grip tightened a little more and I gasped for air. His hand slipped under my dress before he rubbed against my throbbing little cunt.

"Get on your knees." He whispered into my ear so I went down onto my knees.

I caught my breath before unbuckling his belt. I slid his pants down his legs then his Calvin's.

I took his large erection into my hands before licking his tip. I took his head into my mouth before swirling my tongue around it and he grabbed a fist full of my hair before pushing me against his hard erection.

A red tint crept onto Calix's face as he groaned out in pleasure. 

He kept slamming into my mouth and I pulled back a little to catch my breath.  I went back to sucking his cock as tears started forming in my eyes.

I continued to please him until he shot his creamy white seed into my mouth. He pulled away from me before getting dressed.

He roughly pulled me up by my arms before looking down at me.

"See you're just here for my satisfaction now, Nevaeh. You're my little slut from now on." He whispered into my ear. "And call me what you want." He said before slipping his hand into my panties and I gasped.

"Hate me all you want." He said before running a finger over my clit. "But you're soaking wet." He said before pulling his hand out of my panties and I shuddered.

"Now be a good girl and go to bed," Calix said before going into the house and leaving me in his dark garage.

I pulled myself together before going inside. I guess I should get used to being treated like a cheap prostitute from now on.