P2 stuck in a tree - JJ Maybank / pogues

Here is part 2! I hope you like it!

"I have to go see him, John B. He said that if I came back, he would clear your name. I'm just going to hear him out. He needs to hear what Rafe has done."

"You think that will help? He shot Peterkin and your dad covered for him. Why wouldn't he do that now?"

"I don't care. I have to see him. I'll be back tonight."

Sarah looked at you one more time. "I have to try to talk some sense into him."

"Just be safe," you say.

Sarah nods and then leaves the hospital room.

"Just be safe? How can you let her go like that?' John B turns to you.

"Leave her alone. She almost died," JJ steps in between John B and the hospital bed you're laying in.

"Guys, please. Don't fight. I let Sarah go to her own house, because I know they won't hurt her. We need to know what the story is. The police are going to come in here and aks question. Who are they going to believe? Some powerful kook or me, a pogue who has got nothing to lose? We need to know what Ward is going to do about this and what Rafe knows."

|At the Cameron's house

"You shot her, Rafe! You almost killed her!" Sarah yells at her brother.

Rafe looks at her in shock. "N... no I didn't. I hit the fucking tree. Are you lying to me, huh? Are you siding with your little pogue friends who are fucking liars?!"

"No, you shot her! I was in that tree. A bullet just missed JJ his head! You shot Y/N in the thigh! The car wouldn't start and the phones were down, which made you almost kill her! Would I lie about that?"

"You're just fucking with my head." Rafe pulls his hair as he starts pacing around the room. "Nah, you're just saying that to mess with me. There was nobody there."

"They were hiding in the tree, you asshole! Just know what you did to her. She may never walk again, and the cops are going to ask questions, because she's in the hospital with a bullet wound!"

"Dad will fix it." Rafe nods his head. "Dad will talk to the cops first and nobody will believe those lying Pogues."

"Yeah, just let dad fix your mess, again. You know, one day you'll get caught for everything that you did." With that being said, Sarah walks away and makes her way back to the hospital.

"And, what did they say?" You asks as soon as Sarah steps into the room.

"They're just liars." She sighs and sits down in one of the chairs in the room. John B sits down next to her. "Rafe thinks I'm lying to him. He needs help, so much help, and my dad is no good to him."

"So they're going to lie?" you quietly ask.

Sarah nods her head, tears forming in her eyes. "I'm so sorry Y/N. They're my..." Sarah can't even say the word family. Family wouldn't do this.

"I know."

"What else did Rafe say?" JJ asks.

"He had no idea he shot someone. He thought there was nobody there. He thinks I'm lying and he's freaking out."

"What are we going to tell the cops?" you ask.

"How about the truth?" You turn to the doorway and see Shoupe standing there. "Kids, leave the room please."

JJ, John B and Sarah do what Shoupe says and leave the room without saying anything else. Now you were on your own.

Shoupe and another deputy walk further into the room. "I heard you got shot," Shoupe says.