The Call Back

Nick

Demi laid on top of me, with our bodies intertwined. Both of us were left breathless from the monstrous orgasm we both had just experienced.

As we laid there, I turned and looked at Demi, who was running her fingertip along my chest. Her eyes were open, and she had a blank look on her face. I continued to watch, as she appeared to have a million things running through her mind at that very moment.

"Hey," I said as I nudged her, with my shoulder, so that I could get her attention. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I quickly asked her. Demi lifted her head up.

"No I am ok. I promise." She said with a soft smile, and then put her head back down on my chest.

"Okay, you just look like you're deep in thought. How are you feeling about all of this? Do you regret it?" I asked, a little worried of her answer.

"Not at all," she said as she picked her head back up and looked at me. "Actually, I was just thinking about how happy I am that I just did that with you. I have been waiting a long time to have sex, and for a very long time, I have felt ready. I am glad that I decided to do it with you. It felt right," she said as she smiled up at me.

"It did, didn't it?" I said as I watched her for few seconds and then leaned in and kissed her soft lips. "I know it was probably not the most pleasant feeling at first, but it only gets better," I said again to her.

Yeah, I actually am a little sore already," she said as she let out a nervous laugh.

"That's normal. You may be sore for a day or two. We did squeeze something huge in your tight little spot," I said as I let out a laugh. Demi rolled her eyes and laughed with me. She then laid her head back on chest and closed her eyes. I imagined she was tired after our little session we just had. I slowly stroked her back, and ran my fingers through her hair, until finally we were both passed out on the bed.

The next morning I woke up pretty early. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Demi was still nestled in my arms. I smiled down and kissed the top of her head, which caused her to slightly stir. I watched as she rolled over and turned away from me. As she laid there, peacefully, I leaned over, kissed the side of her face, and then quietly rolled out of bed. I quickly through on my clothes, and then headed for the kitchen. I wasn't sure what Demi liked to eat in the mornings, but I wanted to make her a nice breakfast.

I sifted through her cupboards, trying to see what she had, so I could whip something up. She didn't have much, just the usual eggs, bacon, bread, and a variety of fruit. I thew two eggs in a pan and then grabbed the bacon. As that was cooking on the stove, I popped the bread down into the toaster, and then walked over and brewed a cup of coffee coffee. Just as the bread was popping up, the eggs and bacon were finishing up. I grabbed the toast, put butter on it, and then placed it on the plate. I grabbed the eggs and bacon and threw that on the plate, too. I grabbed a banana, picked up the plate, and the cup of coffee, so that I could bring it over to Demi.

With everything in my hands, I quietly walked back into Demi's room. I sat the coffee and plate down on the nightstand, and then sat down on the bed next to her. "Goodmorning, beautiful," I whispered as I leaned down and kissed the side of her face. Her eyes slowly opened, and a smile soon emerged on her face. I continued to rub her back, and then leaned in for one more kiss, this time on the lips.

"Good morning," She said with a big stretch.

"How are you this morning? How did you sleep?" I asked her, hoping she still was happy with the events of last nights.

"really soreee..." She said as she made a pouty face, and arched her back to stretch out even more. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry. I figured you would be, so I made you breakfast, and brought you a cup of coffee," I said as I reached for the plate to hand to Demi. She wrapped the sheets around her chest as she sat up in the bed with a smile on her face.