What just happened

The rest of our time in London was very successful. Mr. Jonas and I attended a series of conferences. We were able to network and branch out to a lot of new clientele. After our last conference on Tuesday afternoon, we packed up our suitcases, and made our way to the airport for our flight home.

Once we boarded on Mr. Jonas' jet, I plopped myself down on the same leather chair as before, and stuck my headphones in my ear. I began drumming my fingers to the beat of the music, and closed my eyes while I listened to my favorite song. I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to open my eyes. I turned to look up, and saw Mr. Jonas staring at me. I slowly took out my headphones, and adjusted myself, so that I was looking at him. I waited for him to speak.

"Ms. Lovato -"

"Can you please call me Demi?" I cut him off and he just glared at me.

"Ms. Lovato, as I was saying, I wanted to let you know that I thought you handled yourself exceptionally well on this trip. Despite our little situation the first night, I really think you are a great addition to this team. I feel confident that you're going to do great things here. However, Demi," he paused and smiled before continuing, "don't let that go to your head."

"I won't, Mr. Jonas. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it." I went to put my headphones back in, but he continued.

"So, Demi, are you ready to get home?" He asked me, looking as if he was trying to start a conversation with me. I was confused, and wasn't sure why he was trying to make small talk right now. God knows I have tried so many times to engage in a conversation with the man, but was shot down every time. Whatever, I'll play.

"Actually, yes. I am very eager to get home to see my best friend, Marissa and my boyfriend, Wilmer." I said while smiling ear to ear.

"Ah I see. So you and Wilmer are back together, I take it?" He asked.

"Ye...yeah, we have been texting the last couple days while I have been here in London and I think we have worked everything out," I said with an even bigger smile on my face. "What about you? Are you excited to get home? Are you dating anyone?" I held my breath after asking that last question. Why did I just ask that? He's going to get upset. That was so stupid.

"So, did you decide if you're going to give it up to him?" He asked, clearly ignoring my questions.

I stared at him, shocked at what he had just asked me, "Um, well, I really don't think that is any of your business."

"Well, I have a proposition for you, you want to give your boyfriend something to remember. You want him to be happy, and glad that you guys waited, and you definitely do not want him to be disappointed, right? So, I was thinking that I could always help you out. Seeing as I am someone who is very experienced in that department, and knows what good sex is, I can teach you a few things. I can teach you all that you need to know. After I am done with you, your boyfriend will be more than satisfied, I can assure you." He said point blank with a sexy smirk on his face. I just stared at him with a creased forehead. My palms grew very sweaty, and I was starting to feel very nervous. Did he seriously just offer to help me? Is he really suggesting to have sex with me? I was so confused. Why would he even want to do that. Mr. Jonas started to laugh, "Demi, relax, I am joking." He continued laughing while walking to the back room of the plane to make a phone call.

I just sat there so puzzled at what had just happened. I closed my eyes, and began daydream of what it would be like to have sex. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I didn't want to wait anymore. I feel like I am ready to share myself with someone in that way, and I know that Wilmer would make me feel comfortable. I wonder if it will hurt, or if I would be any good. I sat there, dozing off, while these thoughts played in my head.