Jake

*Recap: (Due to it being a long time since my last update, thought I would do a recap on what has happened recently)

Demi went in for surgery to get a possible cancerous cyst removed on her ovaries. She found out that thankfully, it was not cancerous, however, she has been diagnosed with Endometriosis. This meant that Demi may never be able to have kids, which naturally, left her devastated. After learning this news, Nick proposed to Demi, but she respectfully said no. She felt as if it were too soon to get married, and she felt as if Nick was proposing for the wrong reasons. Nick respected that and few days later presented her with research that he found. He wanted to find a way for Demi to have a family. He brought up the topic of freezing her embryos, which she was hesitant about, but gave it some thought. Together, they reached out to the doctor and received more information on the topic. It was a lot to take in, so Demi told Nick that she needed to think about it and then make a decision. Of course, Nick respected that

Meanwhile, things were getting pretty suspicious over at JOCO. Demi was "taking" money and placing it in her private account, where Nick soon found out. Nick confronted her, and soon Demi had to confess what happened between Delta, Olivia, and her. She told Nick all about the sex tape and about the threats that came along with it. Nick told her he would figure it out and that she wasn't alone. 

Now... You should be caught up:)

Nick's POV

After Demi and I talked, I felt more at ease. I was grateful that Demi wasn't like everyone else and that she was genuinely trying to protect me. I wish she would have came to me sooner, so that she didn't have to deal with all of this bullshit alone, but that was now in the past. As we laid there, holding onto each other, we stayed silent. I ran my fingertips gently along her soft skin as my mind raced on about what to do. I knew that Demi and I had to go to the police station, but I really wasn't wanting to draw attention in on the situation, especially since we were trying to lay low right now. Without realizing it, I let out a deep breath. I watched as Demi leaned her head back to look over at me. "What's on your mind, baby?" She asked with a wrinkled forehead.

I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead, "Nothing, sweetie. I was just thinking about everything," I said as I gave her a weak smile.

Demi sat up a little bit and adjusted herself so that she was facing more towards me, "Anything you want to talk about?" She asked as she reached out and placed her hand on my forearm.

"Nah," I said as I grabbed her to pull her closer. "But there is something I want to do," I said as I licked my lips and leaned in to kiss her. Demi happily accepted my kiss, and soon, after our lips came into contact with one another, our tongues quickly demanded the same attention. Our lips moved back and forth, as our tongues ran along each other's bottom lips. After a few minutes, I stuck my tongue deep inside her mouth and heard her let out a moan. I instantly grew harder. I pushed Demi back onto the couch and moved to straddled her. Together, we stared into each other's eyes, clearly wanting more. As she breathed heavily, I slowly unbuttoned her jeans. I gently took them off of her, tossing them off to the side. Demi went to open her mouth, but I quickly held my finger up to her, "Shh..." I said as I gave her a seductive smile, and quickly hovered over her.

Leaning my head down towards hers, I breathed softly against her lips, and gently kissed her. She closed her eyes and placed her hands on my cheeks. I placed one hand on top of her head, cradling the top of her head, keeping her in place. I reached down and gently started to massage her sweet spot, forcing Demi to throw her head back. As I placed my lips on her neck and began to suck, I quickly pushed my fingers deep inside her, keeping up a relentless rhythm that drove her crazy.