Teacher

Demi's POV

I stood there, completely mortified at what Mr. Jonas just heard me say on the phone. I looked up at him, and watched as he stood there, posted up against the door frame with one of his side smirks plastered on his face. My phone started to ring again, startling me, I quickly hit ignore, and looked back up at Mr. Jonas, who was now taking a step forward. "So, why exactly were you screaming out my name last night?" He asked me. I could feel my face beginning to turn red.

"You know, you really shouldn't be listening to people's conversations when they don't concern you." I spat out as I rolled my eyes,and crossed my arms.

"Pretty sure, I was a concern. It sounds like I was the center of attention, or maybe just "your" center of attention," he said with a laugh. I just shook my head. Could I be any more embarrassed right now? "So, what do you say? Are you ready to let me teach ya?" He asked again. Caught off guard, once again, I just continued to stare at him. I really wasn't sure how to answer. I was so curious about sex right now, and I really wanted to be perfect for Wilmer, maybe this was an offer I couldn't pass up. I think Mr. Jonas could see the wheels in my brain turning. "Are you fantasizing about me again?" He asked, causing my face to turn red once again.

"No!" I yelled defensively. "I dont need your help! What could you possibly teach me anyways?" I yelled out. I really was curious what he could teach me. Also, what did he even mean by "teach" me. Was he offering to have sex with me, or was he wanting to walk me through it?

"Demi, you want the help. I heard you on the phone. You were asking your friend questions about what happens if you are bad. I know you. You're a perfectionist, and you want to make sure you are satisfying to your boyfriend. So, let me help you. I will help ease your mind. I will help you have a night that you, or your boyfriend will never forget," he said as he moved a little closer to me. I could feel myself getting weak. He had that affect on me. I loved being in his presence. There was something about him that just turned me on.

"Why do you even want to help me anyways?" I asked him with rasied my eyebrows.

"Uh, because I love sex and I am good at it." he said in a cocky tone, which just made me annoyed. He was always so full of himself. He seriously thought he was God's gift to mankind. I let out a huff, and just shook my head.

"Oh, god." I said under my breath.

"Yeah, I will have you screaming that out when I am done with you. Well, I mean, your boyfriend will be having you scream that when I teach you a thing or two about good sex," he said with a big grin on his face.

"Oh, my god, you are seriously so full of yourself. I really do not think this is a good idea. I am your assistant. We need to keep this professional," I said as I walked around him, and made my way over to the desk.

"Oh, Demi, What are you scared of?" He asked as he turned around to look at me.

"Scared? I am not scared!" I said defensively back at him.

"Well it sure sounds like you are. Are you scared your boyfriend would find out?" He said with a laugh.

"I am not scared!" I said a little louder.

"Okay, then prove it! Let me teach ya!" He shouted over at me.

"Fine!" I instantly blurted out, without thinking. As soon as I said it, I felt the anxiety creep up on me. Was I going to regret this? Was this going to get me in trouble? I really was not sure how this was going to pane out, but I was really curious about how Mr. Jonas was going to teach me about "good sex". I mean, I am sure he has had his fair share of women in his life. I am sure he knows what he is doing. God knows he's confident about it. I snapped my head out of my thoughts, and let out a breath of air. "So, how exactly is this going to work?" I asked him.