088 ; Mitsuri Kanroji & Genya Shinanzugawa

a demon slayer colouring book is coming out in 10 days 😩 i'm so excited

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"GREETINGS. I'M THE CHIEF OF THIS VILLAGE - TECCHIN TECCHIKAWAHARA. NICE TO MEET YA"

a very little old man greets.

"i'm the towns smallest and most esteemed person. so esteemed that you should bow till your head touches the tatami mat"

you and tanjiro both bow, heads touching the mat.

"i'm tanjiro kamado, and that's [name] todoroki! it's a pleasure to meet you!" tanjiro shouts.

"oh, what nice young children. i'll give you some karinto"

you nod thankfully to the man, tanjiro smiles widely, "thank you!"

"it seems that hotaru has disappeared. we're searching for him, so please be patient"

you blink,

hotaru?

"hotaru?" tanjiro voices your thoughts.

"yes.. hotaru haganezuka"

"what a cute name!"

"i named him. he said it was too cute and got mad at me"

you sweatdrop.

"that's sad"

"he's been that way since he was small. he throws tantrums and goes off to sulk. sorry"

"no, no, it's okay!" tanjiro shouts worriedly, "it's all because i do things like break my sword and chip my blade!"x

you nod.

"no.. that's wrong. it's his fault for making dull blades that break"

you frown slightly.

"we'll bring him back as soon as we find him... so don't worry"

"well, don't be too rough"

"i heard you both haven't yet recovered enough to go demon slaying. if hotaru doesn't forge you both a sword by the time you're ready, i'll appoint someone else to be your swordsmith. our hot spring is very good for healing the body.. so just relax here.

⋘ ⋙

"THE HOT SPRING IS UP THIS HILL. I'LL BE DOWN HERE PREPARING YOUR MEAL"

you bow to the male who led you to the hot springs.

"okay!" tanjiro shouts.

he bows before walking back off.