051 ; Training, Training, And More Training

you hug back with tears pouring from your now fragile eyes.

THAT DAY, RENGOKU HAD LET YOU OFF FOR TRAINING, HE TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE A SORT OF 'REST DAY'

the next morning, you woke up feeling oddly refreshed.

sometimes, crying it all out really does help.

rengoku had told you he would explain about your quirk to senjuro and his father, so you wouldn't have to worry about senjuro being scared of your or anything.

you walk out of your room and into the kitchen, this time rengoku and senjuro were sitting down, eating some breakfast.

senjuro smiles, "a-ah.. todoroki-san, i made you some breakfast"

you blink and nod, sitting across from the two.

"just call me [name], both of you"

rengoku smiles, "call me kyojuro, then!"

you just nod and put your hands together, "itadakimasu" you say before starting to eat.

YOU WIPE A BEAD OF SWEAT FROM YOUR FOREHEAD AS YOU WERE AROUND HALF WAY THROUGH YOUR 10000 SWORD SWINGS, KYOJURO REALLY SHOWED NO MERCY

but that didn't stop you, you would train until you dropped.

sometimes, you went a bit too far and passed out, but you were right back on your feet a few minutes later.

you had gotten a few small missions along the way, nothing too extreme.

but kyojuro had told you that in a week or so, you both would be heading for a mission on the 'mugen train'

he had said over 40 people had gone missing, a possible twelve kizuki could be behind it.

so you trained harder than ever, if there really was a twelve kizuki, you wanted to be ready.

some days, you would spend time with senjuro. you would make small little ice flurries, or ice sculptures. he seemed to really enjoy it, sometimes he would sneak into your room and ask you if he could play with some ice.

kyojuro was overjoyed, since senjuro was such a timid boy, and never really able to go out, he didn't really have any friends. so he was glad he could be friends with you, considering he had never really gotten along with any of his past tsugukos.

you also enjoyed spending time with the two, it somewhat reminded you of the kamado family.

but at the same time, you missed inosuke, zenitsu, nezuko, and tanjiro. you hadn't seen them in a little while and you hoped they were doing well, but you heard they might accompany you on the next mission, so it was alright.

really short lmaoo

words ; 440