Squid ink cookie ꧁ Platonic꧂

They never really got close to anyone before but they did when they met you.

You probably live or a ship sink and you live from not on you saw something shiny ( chili pepper cookie?) and you grab it but a black and blue squid stopped you from taking it:

Later they kept thinking about you, you were so pretty and kind and they were rude and mean they made it up to you by keeping the shiny thing and they asked to hang out with them.

They get jealous easily and when they're they hugged your leg and whispers " they're mine sibling/parent/friend." And get them a death glance until they leave than they get a gift.

If you have a S/O say goodbye to them because they'll find a way to them break up with you lying that you cheated on them,blackmail them, maybe even drowns them, you can only have them.

They forced you to cuddle or you won't find for week and they're some traps that they may or may not put ( they definitely did it.).

If someone made you cry they'll setup some traps for them than they hurt them and drowns them lastly they'll find you and comfort you until you feel better.

They hate whatever you hate, and like whatever you like, they want to have a good relationship with them and they WILL do anything to that relationship even if they have give up something for you.

If you don't have a good relationship because of a fight they'll cry and won't stop until you apologize and promise not to do it again.

When you leave the Island they find a way to go with you or crash the ship and catch you it all depends what they feel.

They loved you and will never let you go.