Strawberry crepe * smart child reader* ꧁ Platonic꧂

Request by @dumb_phr0g

He knows you somewhere when he was walking around he heard how smart were by the protagonist ( you know gingerbrave, strawberry cookie) they wanted to get to know you more so they kinda kidnap you.

They walked up to you and tag you and they ran away, you didn't trust them of course but you thought it would be rude of you not to play with them so you ran after them.

After like 5 minutes later they wanted you see their waffle bots you said yes and they take you to see them, they told you that they make their own little playground you asked if they ever met a cookie before because you were pretty sure they were alone with the waffle bots they told you no with a sad face you felt horrible and hugged them from that day on they have to keep you... forever.

They know you're smart so they have to manipulate harder for you if you hang out with anyone they ( fake) cry into you playing with them you did cause you feel bad so you went to play.

If you noticed them being manipulative you confront them they got annoy and treating you saying if you leave them they'll kill everyone and everything you love and if tell on anyone about the treat they'll kill you so you have no choice but to hang out with them or else.

Everyone wondered why you were unhappy with them you hang out with them you can't tell them the truth or codes that you're in danger cause them and the waffle bots are on your ass so you kept quiet.

They do feel bad for manipulative and treating you so they let play or talk to your friends ( only for 15 minutes cause they get jealous if you talked to them for more than 15 minutes) and they like when they you smile ( but they never admit it).

If you get sick well too bad they still wanna play with you but you throw up on them so they clean themselves up and the waffle bots took care of you cause strawberry was still mad at you for throw up.

They always sleep in you bed cause they can and if you have a problem with it than waffle bots gonna have some blood of them from all the cookies you love.

They're kinda good but they need to quit with the blackmail.