Lilac cookie

"Lilac."

"LILAC."

"LILAC!"

Lilac woke to yogurt looking concerned ever since he met his new friend he not acting like himself lately, "are you okay lilac?" Yogurt asked holding his cheek "of course yogurt." Lilac said putting yogurt hand off of his hand.

At the table he couldn't eat breakfast, he still thinks about you, "Lilac this isn't you *sign* I think it's think for you  at least get some maybe go talk to someone?" Yogurt said trying to cheer him up, "maybe princess cookie?" He said still looking down "sure I'll call princess if she's free for today." Yogurt said picking up the phone.

* In Hollyberry castle *

"So tell me what happen when you meet this cookie." Said princess taking out her notebook and pen "I...just...don't know...but I'll try to explain everything." Lilac said as he tried to explain everything.

* A few weeks ago *

"Lilac I want you to meet someone!" Yogurt yelled to lilac, "Hmm?" He turned around to see (M/C) and let me tell you everything was amazing to lilac he can't even explain it you were just amazing but he still tries to keep his cool, "hello I'm name is lilac yours?" You answered confidence/shyly/normally "(M/C).../!/." He blushed even more and that's where he didn't act the same.

* after 7 days *

(M/C) was sitting on a bench playing some games on their phone, lilac sit on the bench with him/her/them "oh hey lilac how are you?" You asked sweetly he couldn't speak he just nod his head "well umm...that fine I guess." You said playing your game again, "hey I got something to say." He said putting your phone down.

"I...got...a...crush...on...you."

"Oh sorry I don't like you back." You said going back to your game, he was shocked and heartbroken "oh...do you like anyone?" He said "well yes almond he's pretty hot." You said playing your game again, almond?! He can't stand that guy he is so annoying he has to be gone once and for all.

* At night *

You were watching the news because they were nothing else to watch.

In other news  local detective almond was found dead in his house police say that they was no evidence but there was a scent which it was obviously lilac, now weather tomorrow is-

You turn off the tv heartbroken that your crush died and it was lilac...why did he do that, you heard a knock on the door and there was lilac "hello my dear, look there's no time to explain you have to follow me." He said trying to trick you but failed "NO! You murder you killed my crush I'll never love you." You said pushing him and running into the woods.

"(M/C)...get back here or else."

"There is no way I'm doing that."

You ran trying to get away from lilac but you fell and broke your left leg and your right arm you cried in pain "there you are dear, why did you runaway from me?" He said grabbing a bat, before you could speak he hit you in the head "well there's no need I finally got you." He said.

* Precent *

"W-What Lilac-c why would you do that and tell me that?!" Princess cookie said walking back from him "because (M/C) misbehaved me again so every time he/she/they misbehaved I killed who they love that's why I wanted to be here, before princess can do anything she was cut so many times, then lilac left to go back home.

"So lilac how was it?" Said yogurt handling him some food "it was good she just told I was in love with someone." He said playing with his food "with who?! Can I meet them?" Yogurt said sitting on the table "I don't feel comfortable telling and I'm really hungry but thank." Lilac said heading upstairs "oh okay see ya later simp~!" Yogurt said eating lilac plate.

Lilac headed to his room and open the closet to see you looking angry "why are making that face? You were so rude to me, what was suppose to do?!" He whispers yelled "you couldn't speak because you got tape on your mouth "now be a good boy/girl/cookie and sleep without yelling or screaming.

With that he took a shower and change in to he's pj and sleep waiting for you to say I love you to him.

Request by: @yogurtshusband