Cocoa cookie

Request: open
Was it requested: yes by @Dovelymeko
Words: 453
Started: 5:25 pm
Finished: 5:53
( Cocoa looked so good in her costume)

After meeting you she acts like a creepy doll, always following around and push everyone away, if someone talked to you she gives them a creepy glance until they leave than she you a cute smile.

She forces you to hang out with you and if you don't she spreads rumors about you and much of a backstabber you are and if they don't believe her she kills them and blames on the a other cookies.

All your friends hated for being a backstabber and your family stopped invited you to dinner so you were alone with no one to talked to you started to become depressed and lonely but cocoa came asking if you wanna hang out with her.

She gives you cocoa but it had some of your friends insides in it to give to you she also drinks your friends insides and when you compliment it she smiled in a cute but creepy way, oh wait I forgot she drugged your drink and you passed out.

You woke up in her room with a knife she had she cut you because it showed how many times she loves you, she put cuts on your leg, arm, shoulders, and face and she put bandages on you and kiss your face.

When you escape she went to go find with mint, vampire, sparkling, and herb lying that you tried to hurt her, please hope that you get herb because things can get very bad if herb haven't found you.

If mint found you he beats you up until you're coughing up blood, if sparking found you he gives some poison and you got knocked out, if vampire found you he suck some of your blood ( not all to you to become a vampire), if cocoa found you she stab you and you pass out, if herb found you he tried to talk to you but doesn't believe you if you told him that all the thing cocoa did.

Than she thanked the guys and told them that you guys need to be alone to talk but knocks you out picking you up taking you home.

For your punishment for escaping she breaks your legs ( jk jk) she just forced you to eat your family and friends and if you don't well you gonna have to starved for a week and after a week she still gives you the same meals.

After that she apologize and let you watch your favorite show/movie but nothing too violent and brutal.

She loves you but won't be afraid hurt to bits.