Adventurer cookie

I very neutral about him so I did my best to make him creepy because this is a Yandere story and yandere aren't nice cookies or human.

You broke on rule in the piety rules well a least that's what cookies were saying cookies spread rumors about you broken a rule your punishment was locking in a pyramid for the rest of your life giving you just a jelly.

You were only there for a few minutes because adventurer went to go find the most amazing prize ever and he was shocked when he find you there he called the map trash but he looked at you closer he fall in love with you asking if you want to live with him, you have no choice it was either live with him or stay here.

He took to his house and let you sleep in his bed giving you your favorite drink and/or food, lets you watch your favorite show and/or movie but you have to stay in his room and you can't get out without his permission or knowing.

He asked Blackberry to make sure you don't escape his room or anywhere she obviously said no but then adventurer threatened her by saying if you don't watch you he'll tell everyone that she killed onion she did want he said and me tell you she watches you like a hawk.

She also forces onion to play with you so you won't leave and if she doesn't she tell that you feel lonely without someone to play with and neither her or adventurer watch for her because they're always busy she also tells her that she shouldn't tell them that because they feel like you're using them.

She obviously feels bad and went to your room to play with you but you didn't want to play with her she start crying you felt bad and play with, so this whole household is forcing everyone to do something.

You felt uncomfortable with staying in his room it felt like you were in the pyramid again and everything onion came she looked sad but later she felt happy and you wondered what happen she started crying saying that she didn't want you feeling like she's using you just because she heard you were lonely.

You asked who said that onion said that blackberry did you open the door and went to go find her, when you did you stared to screaming that she's a monster and how terrible she is she told that adventurer made her do it and how she'll tell everyone that she died (yes I know he said he'll tell everyone that she killed onion blackberry just led.)

You yelled at adventurer when he got home saying how fucked up he is and much of a monster he is making everyone do what he said but he give something without you knowing earlier you passed out on the while onion cried and blackberry was frozen.

"Relax onion they're not died they just passed out quit being so dramatic and you blackberry take them to the basement and tied them before I'll tell everyone your secret while I go and get some weapons for them." Adventurer said while walking away leaving onion trying not to cry and blackberry taking you to the basement.

Request by: @Fandomlove56