Caramel arrow cookie

Request: open
Request by: @BonneterandPenguin
Words: 282
Started: 1:06 pm
Finished: 1:33 pm

You'll never known she's a Yandere until it's too late, she acted so nice and kind that you may even fall in love with her before she even kidnapped you.

She always comes to your house after she's done with her work ( which barely happens) and talk about your childhood (if you feel like it) and talk your day and while you started talking she stares at you so innocently so kind. (Caramel arrow cookie marry me!)

But she only kidnaps if she's jealous especially if it's affogato cookie she gets the thought that you love him more than her, you love than a person that betrays someone especially the king? She's not good enough ( no caramel you're better than him in anyway!) well than.

She kills your enemy and blames it on affogato, she hates lying to the kill and acting like him but Dark cacao believes her and gets out affogato away from this kingdom, you were sad and started crying ( tbh I wouldn't cause I don't like him sorry simps) caramel comfort you telling you'll be alright.

After that you hated the king,affogato didn't do anything and Dark cacao decide to kick him out that got caramel feel guilty for it, lying, blaming, killing, if you hate her for a second she gets sad and start crying. ( Noooo)

She doesn't kidnapped you in Fear of you hating her for it.

She does kill just not all time plus she only kills the cookies you hate.

She confess her love to you and said yes ( because yes and she's hot so deal with it.)