Eclair cookie

100 reads?! Thank you! __________________________________

__________________________________

He stalks you and writes everything you do or say on his relic than leaves like he didn't stalk you. (Creep.)

He let his class out early just to see your face ( no you're a student) if you don't work at the school than he called you or text you saying how much he cares about you.

He avoids everyone and his work to stalk you to make sure you're alright he also keeps whatever you lost or give him he will never let that thing go.

He's over-protect at times Espresso says hi to you? He's getting his ass kicked, Latte says hi? She was no longer found again, Cream puff cookie smiles at you? She's now traumatized ( someone please tell him she's a child.)

If you confront him or yell he guilt-tripped you making you apologize and he also blackmail you to hang out with him more often.

After like 4 months of hangout with him, he saw you making excuses not to hang out with him he decide to kidnapped you to make you his.

He gives you some pills that makes you sleepy ( irk what you called it.) in your drink ( your favorite of course) and give it to for the " friendship" you have, you drink it and passed out.

When you woke up he was writing something on his relic than act surprise when you wake up he gives you your favorite food and drink ( that had NO pill in it) and walk out even if you say or do anything.

If you scream, cry, or yell he gives a death glance than writes in his relic then he puts tape on your mouth and told you to shut up.

If you escape he ran out of his house to found you and if he does he knocks you out and drags you back to the house and if anyone see this than he knocks them out and drags you and that cookie to his house.

He kills the cookie he dragged earlier and when you woke up he yells at you that you shouldn't have done that and how stupid you are and keeps yelling until you apologize.

He does feel bad for yelling at you and apologize for yelling and buys you things you like and gives you kisses but ruins it by saying " mah babe."

He's gentle but will be rude if you're rude.