Red velvet cookie

* Before kidnapping you*

He always getting a dirty look for not reason at all, he can't help it he can't show emotion because of dark enchantress killing you, him or maybe both.

He uses poison mushroom or the cake hound to tell what is your likes and dislikes and he writes notes to test himself to make sure he got it right.

Kills the people you love like love love he can only have you and no one else.

He thinks of you 24/7 he didn't listen to dark enchantress, he have to come up with a excuse for to listening to her.

If he thinks that someone try's to steal you away from him he either A. Kills them B. Kidnaps them and torture them C. Get the cake hound to attack them. There is no way you're getting a S/O.

* Being kidnapped*

He does a creepy smile with jam ( blood and I promise to death if you think of the gingerbrave smirk!) kisses you everywhere.

When you asked what happen he tells you everything with a little lie like your friends/family were trying to murder him and you or they die and blood was everywhere and how dangerous it is to hang out with those freaks ( gingerbrave, strawberry, wizard, pepper chili, custard cookie.) and how they're traitors using you until you're useless.

Like's a little bit of pain on you but too much to make you faint or die.

When you yell, cry, or scream he slapped you and told not to shout so loudly while grabbing his sword putting little cuts for your punishment.

Don't even try to escape he got the the dark cookies and the cake hound on his side so they just knocked you out and tie you up again.

When you too much cuts on you he stops cutting for a while instead he just burns everything you love in front of you.

He hot but can make you cry if you mess with him.