Wildberry cookie

"Wild berry come here I have something to tell you...please." Said Hollyberry looking depressed "what is your queen?" Wildberry said confuse "I need you because someone tried to kill me and I need you protect at all cost."

"What- your majesty I can't take care of you all the time- you that right?" He said shocked "I know you'll work for 1 pm- 12 am and he'll/she'll/they'll will work at 1 am- 12 pm." She said looking outside on her window.

"Who is he/she/they?" Wildberry asked suspiciously, "(M/C)?" Hollyberry answered "(M/C) what the hel-!" Wildberry thought "hello Wildberry~! How are you today!" (M/C) said showing up.

"Alright I guess." He said looking away "maybe we can get to know each or does one of us busy." (M/C) asked looking angrily at him "WB you're busy (M/C) be back in three hours understand you two?" Hollyberry said still looking out her window, "Yes your majesty." They both said before doing whatever they were doing.

* 2 hours later*

"Well well well look what we have here if it isn't Wildberry himself." (M/C) holding his/her/their weapon "how the did you escape?" He yelled angrily "I'm not telling you but I'll tell the queen what you did since no in the Hollyberry kingdom believe me?" (M/C) said trying to leave.

"Why didn't you tell her earlier?" He asked curios "because I have to gain her trust since no one believes me probably because we just met!" He/she/they yelled "well don't be too cocky you traitor." Wildberry whispers.

"Because I already killed her." He whisper in your ear making you have chill down your spine.

(Sorry if this was short.)
Request by: @Idunnowhattoputsoo