Tea knight cookie

You were very close to cream puff that cookies thinks you guys were siblings but actually you guys were too close, cream puff thought it would be a good idea to invite more of her friends to you since you're so kind.

"Hey (M/C) (main character) do you mind if I invite to more of my friends?" Cream puff said "who are your friends?" You asked "oh...Latte,Espresso, Eclair, Almond, Milk, purple yam (kinda) and tea knight!" She said "Hmm I guess why not." You said as cream puff took your hand.

"Oh tea knight! There you are!" Said cream puff walking to him "cream puff there you are-...how are they?" He asked pointing a finger at you, "hi I'm M/C nice to meet you sir." You said hang your hand out to shake hand, "humph." He said walking away "wow he's rude." You said folding your arms together.

"Oh he probably doesn't trust cookie when he first met them but don't worry my pretty sure my other friends will trust you." Cream puff said taking your hand again.

* A few day later*

"You bitch! What did you do to cream puff!" You said trying to get out of your chains to attack him, "all I did was cuts her in the leg and the arm I didn't think it would get that upset." He said rolling his eyes "what did you think I would be happy that my friend got cut so many times you psycho!" You yelled still trying to get out.

"(M/C) if you tried to escape again I'll kill cream puff and make you eat her." He said tapping on his knife "lay a hand on her and I'll break your legs!" You said still yelling "you know you're so annoying how about I just kill her or I can break your arm." He said grabbing his bat.

"If you even think about hurting us especially cream puff I'll- ow!" You said yelling as he hit you with his bat over and over again " haha!" He said laughing like a psychopath "FUCK YOU!" You yelled in pain.

"(M/C) I'm so sorry please forgive I made a terrible mistake I'm sorry please forgive I'm sorry!" Said cream puff listening to you screaming while crying.

Request by: no one

A/n: sorry for being gone so long I'll try to update more.