Pure vanilla cookie

How hot are you to get this guy a Yandere.
__________________________________

He acted so sweet when he met you even if you're rude he still was nice and he wanted to be friend with you because he fell in love but you wished it was a normal one instead of...this.

He always gives you a creepy grin every time you talk to him but act cold and manipulate you if you stop hanging out with him and if still didn't want to hang out his spread rumors about you so you can only have him to talked to.

You have no choice it's either him or no body and was the only one defending you if you're still don't wanna hang out with him he'll kill your family and friends so you only have him.

He'll kidnapped out of nowhere like you could be walking and pure vanilla knocks you out and you "home" forever.

When you woke up you saw him crying but he was smiling while doing so while stabbing the all your friends and family than laughing like a psychopath than looks at you cause he knows when you're wake.

When you scream, yell, cry he... took picture of you while you scream/yell/cry and laugh again while looking at the photos he took and kiss you on the cheek saying you're so cute.

If you escape he'll act's gets insane and laugh non-stop and will find you when he does he torture you than knock you out and drag you back into his basement.

Your punishment for escaping well...umm...you got r@pe and won't stop doing "it" until he gets a apology and it have to to be real so you're a good actor than you got nothing to worried about but if not please try your best. ( he also whips you)

Loves to see you cry or in pain he makes him powerful and he thinks it teaches you that he's the boss of you and you need to be respect to him.

Gives you a really creepy smile that will get you nightmares ( NOT the gingerbrave smirk alright?) of that smile.

Makes you watch horror movies or if you like horror things than he shows you a tape about your friends and your family died.

But there was that one time when he was soft on you, you were crying because of a nightmare and he kisses you all over your face.

He's creepy but loves you deeply.