Hollyberry cookie

( Every time I see fan art of her... it's just weird don't look her up for your sake.)
Request by: @American-GermanIdiot

She was your friend at first...well a clingy friend she doesn't trust you with other people not even her friends if they get close she'll locked them in a jail where she staved and and forced her workers to hurt them badly.

Whenever your sad she cheers you up after all the things to make you happy there is no way you're still sad.

She stalks you but takes pictures of you including changing and sleeping and talks about to princess cookie, and she'll probably growing up thinking that this is okay.

After her daughter keeps whining how much she wants to see wants to see you Hollyberry kidnapped you but let's you go if you promise to love her and take care of her daughters.

Princess thinks you were fine with the picture things but tiger lily thinks it not did she asked of permission? Why would you allowed this? How are you ok with this?

That's why she left to go to the woods because she can't see this " relationship'' and ran away, Hollyberry blame you for no reason at all she just yells at you and kick you than dragged you to her room and doesn't let you out until the next day.

She apologize for yelling and keeping you in her room by giving you food and gifts.

After you left her room princess was so happy and hugged you non-stop.

She acts normal with other cookies but when you guys are alone she a psycho.

( I also do one shot.)