Dark cacao cookie

Request by: @American-GermanIdiot

Tw: Abuse, r@pe!

( Warning: Caramel arrow cookie is getting hurt in this story sorry.)

Gets hurts Caramel more than you because he kinda didn't want to hurt you, like you could broke his arm and caramel can punish severely and left in the basement with you.

She doesn't hate you but she doesn't like it when disrespect him she was begging you to be kind to him so he won't die and either will you, if said yes she'll hugged you saying thank you while sobbing. ( I ain't doing if you said no because she's hot and she needs love.)

Punishment for you is beating, seeing your friends suffer or die, Caramel is beating, kicked for an hour, r@pe and working for more hours.

You guys often hearing each other cry's in Dark cacao room you guys feel so bad for each other.

You escape with Caramel, at first she didn't want to leave but once she heard him yelling at a servant for your mistake and also yelled where was she was she started escape with you to somewhere to each other safe.

Just for the people caramel fell for you and asked if you wanna be her S/O you said yes but you guys didn't know dark cacao was listening to your conversation he was stalking you two until the time was right, later that night caramel die and took you back "home."

Now you got caramel punishment you feel like terrible you were cause of caramel death you made her die you cry every time you think about her thinking all the bad things she'll to you " You made me die!" " You're a murder!" " Why do you exist if you just gonna kill me!"

Dark cacao takes advantage of your death saying you're the reason why she's died if you only listen to him and not mess anything up she will still be here.

When you scream/yell/cry he said " Hmm maybe I did do caramel arrow a favor by killing her you're so annoying!"

Literally worst than mint and PV and  more worse because caramel died.